Thread: Two Confirmations???

Two Confirmations???

i got two different e-mail confirmations today from strange. i have a order coming on a kutty shirt and two signed posters and the preorder for the mixed plate. so am i getting the shirt and posters in different boxes OR did Strange go nuts and send me the mixed plate a week early???

hey i can dream right lol

Are you the guy from NYPD Blue and Silver Spoons?

Dude, I bet one of them said it was shipped to you on the 23rd, I got 2 on friday and one said the sixteenth and the other said the 23rd, my shirts were shipped on friday, and I got them today. The gates mixed plate will be shipped on the 23rd, which is this coming friday, and I'll get it next monday.. : )

no but we live in the same town hahaha

they were shipped within 3 hours of each other so im thinking the shirt was in one box and posters in the second. but man im excited about the mixed plate on monday had that thing on order since the day it came out on presale

Me too dude, the day it was up for preorder I ordered mine. I can't fuckin wait. And if you ordered the posters and the shirt in seperate orders then that makes since, but if you ordered and paid for them at the same time, then it really doesn't make sense... I got a shirt and 2 posters in the same box..

nope man same time during the 50% off sale. maybe they messed and will send me some free stuff

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rance-5592
    Me too dude, the day it was up for preorder I ordered mine. I can't fuckin wait. And if you ordered the posters and the shirt in seperate orders then that makes since, but if you ordered and paid for them at the same time, then it really doesn't make sense... I got a shirt and 2 posters in the same box..

Ha, maybe.. If they do, you should send it back, as hard as it will be to do, that means another techn9tion/stranger doesn't get their shit buh.

lol true man, id be hella pissed if i didnt get my stuff. i guess we will see hopefully tomorrow or thursday what happened. maybe they did get excited with the mixed plate pre orders since it was leaked already and send them early. one can hope lol

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rance-5592
    Ha, maybe.. If they do, you should send it back, as hard as it will be to do, that means another techn9tion/stranger doesn't get their shit buh.