Thread: outkast on shock treatment?

outkast on shock treatment?

i heard krizz kaliko had a beat that made him want to do a song wit outkast for his upcoming album. did he get it?

where did you hear that??

info on shock treatment is rare..

He's always said that he wanted outkast on an album. It hasn't been confirmed yet though if he did talk to them I know he's talking to Cee Lo Green about it.

tech n9ne interview where they asked which artists does he want to do a song wit and he mentioned outkast but said he hadn't found the beat but krizz kaliko found a beat where he he wants outkast for his new album. i'll see if i can find it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Z1mM3r

I love outkast! But yeah, its impossible to info about shock treatment. They got that shit on lockdown. haha!

Quote Originally Posted by indagame9
    tech n9ne interview where they asked which artists does he want to do a song wit and he mentioned outkast but said he hadn't found the beat but krizz kaliko found a beat where he he wants outkast for his new album. i'll see if i can find it again.

Doubt it Outkast barely makes music together, right now. And Jive Records doesn't want Andre 3000 in any tracks that Big Boi is on, since they are signed to different labels. That's why Big Boi had to remove the tracks that Andre 3000 was featured on, in his new album "Sir Lucious Left Foot"

Big boi only signed a 1 albums release deal through defjam to release sllf so he should be free to do whatever he wants any time soon,

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    Jive still being bitches over the fact that Big Boi refused to make a song which resembled Lil waynes Lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical
    Doubt it Outkast barely makes music together, right now. And Jive Records doesn't want Andre 3000 in any tracks that Big Boi is on, since they are signed to different labels. That's why Big Boi had to remove the tracks that Andre 3000 was featured on, in his new album "Sir Lucious Left Foot"

lol. Yeah, that goes to show how the music industry encourages being un-original. Glad he took a stand and told them to go fuck themselves.

But even if he is not on Def Jam, I doubt he will go back to Jive. And they will not want him on Any Tracks with Andre, until they release an Outkast Album. Big Boy is still under Jive, but only when releasing Outkast Albums.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    Jive still being bitches over the fact that Big Boi refused to make a song which resembled Lil waynes Lollipop

Quote Originally Posted by Quemical

i saw the same interview. cant remember witch one tho. was it the one with him wearing the canadian jugallos shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by indagame9