Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bittorent question

Bittorent question

Can anybody suggest which bittorent sites are safe and reliable, and won't give my computer Ghonnasyphlherpelaids?OR can suggest a better way to download albums. Only albums that I already own, but have lost of course.

albumhunt.com is pretty legit

www.torentz.com this site gives u all kinds of torrent sites to download from
    www.piratebay.org this is the best site IMO
    if you dont want to download torrent than you can download RAR files and you have to have winrar software for it to work

Mediafire is the easiest way I've done it.
    It uses zip files and rar's. I recommend going to google and typing 7zip and download that from their site.
    Then using the google searchbar, do something like 'Artist Name Album Name Mediafire'.
    Hope that helps.

Cool Cool, Thanks a ton. Any advice on how to spot shit that is going to fuck my computer up?

scan the file before opening it but u need the proper programs to do so but idk what those would be cuz i have a mac so i dont really need to worry much

Quote Originally Posted by C-Hen
    Cool Cool, Thanks a ton. Any advice on how to spot shit that is going to fuck my computer up?

If your using Mozilla it scans the file for viruses before opening it. I tell u the best place to download. I download from blogspots there the best IMO. Find u a blogspot were somebody keeps all the new music that's what I done.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Hen

Thepiratebay.org is all good but warez-bb.org is forum based and shits on thepiratebay. You dont have to worry about seeders and shit. And its Prolly the cleanest site to dl shit. But the catch is, they use links so you gotta check on the dl and you gotta sign up [its free]. But it has way more shit than any other site i used to frequent. Also you should look into an antivirus. Personally i use microsoft security essentials. Its not a trial and its free. Also if youre a stubborn bitch and wanna keep your precious torrents then use thepiratebay and Vuze. Oh and look into downloading internet download manager. Its usually a trial thing but you can find it cracked on tpb.

I use pirate bay and btjunkie. I actually like btjunkie better but pirate bay has some safe shit.

isohunt.com shits on everything.