Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You know what i realized?

You know what i realized?

People are never happy. Tech does music, and a LOT of people bitch about it like a music critic. Do you know what a critic is? Someone who has no talent of they're own, so they hate on others who do. I mean really, this is stupid. When you sell a million records, then you can feel free to talk shit. Till then, stop Jeffin and have a jellysickle, Mitch.

p.s. the tag got rearranged into a Master Yoda sentence lol

i agree. just because i have zero musical talent doesnt mean i dont have the right to judge music in a positive or negative way

Quote Originally Posted by Ahiggity Diggity
    I believe people are obliged to their own opinions and this thread proves you don't accept anothers opinion, thus making you close minded

Okay, yes, I do respect people's opinions... but when all a person's opinion consists of is goin into whiny bitch mode just because they didn't like the album, then it's not constructive. Constructive criticism is okay. Critical criticism is not. It's basically just throwing a bitch fit and having people read it publicly. Example: TGMP. I have read time after time after time on how someone didn't like the album with no real basis other than "it's stupid" or "Tech is getting way too main stream" or something of that nature. I'm just getting way too tired of people bitching when an album isn't exactly what they want. Then there are people that say they think it's a good album or whatever then they reply calling them a retard or just saying some idiotic response to their opinion. I'm just sayin that if you have an opinion at least have an admissable basis, and don't just hate on it because you can't do it. Seriously, if someone is sellin millions of copies, then your negativity doesn't matter. Or at least say things you did like about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    i agree. just because i have zero musical talent doesnt mean i dont have the right to judge music in a positive or negative way
    I believe people are obliged to their own opinions and this thread proves you don't accept anothers opinion, thus making you close minded

If Im going to wake up early on release tuesdays and drive to hastings all yukmouth and crusty eyed and spend my hard earned money on cd then I reserve the right to critique the album to the most finite point I find myself content with.

With Tech I judge a lil harder because he is clearly not an "average rapper". In other words his albums better be doper than the average album just because Tech himself says so. I will hold strange music to its word and expect dopeness.

As a person who absolutely cannot live without hiphop for one day I take pride in more than just an ipod full of gigabytes. I still actually buy cd's and I collect them. So when something is wack Im pretty pissed about the money I just wasted, when something is dope I consider my purchase equal to an expensive baseball card for the collection so to speak.
    So what Im getting better be dope or else im gonna bitch,whine and moan, especially if im paying for and supporting someone's expenses and family. That is our rights as fans who spend thier money.

Just leave it!! Haha it's going to happen whether you like it or not, unfortunately. You can't stop people so just ignore it, when there are a hundred people disliking Tech.. There are like 500 million others who don't, so just ignore it alll! Chill. You can't stop people from doing the possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian
    Okay, yes, I do respect people's opinions... but when all a person's opinion consists of is goin into whiny bitch mode just because they didn't like the album, then it's not constructive. Constructive criticism is okay. Critical criticism is not. It's basically just throwing a bitch fit and having people read it publicly. Example: TGMP. I have read time after time after time on how someone didn't like the album with no real basis other than "it's stupid" or "Tech is getting way too main stream" or something of that nature. I'm just getting way too tired of people bitching when an album isn't exactly what they want. Then there are people that say they think it's a good album or whatever then they reply calling them a retard or just saying some idiotic response to their opinion. I'm just sayin that if you have an opinion at least have an admissable basis, and don't just hate on it because you can't do it. Seriously, if someone is sellin millions of copies, then your negativity doesn't matter. Or at least say things you did like about it.

Don't have a lotta time at the moment so:

<p ="text-align: left;">

But, from the small amount that I did read... Thus is the phrase, "You can't please everyone."

Uhhhhh.... Just about 9 hours ago

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    Woahhhhhhh, when did you get back :L

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine_babayy9
    Just leave it!! Haha it's going to happen whether you like it or not, unfortunately. You can't stop people so just ignore it, when there are a hundred people disliking Tech.. There are like 500 million others who don't, so just ignore it alll! Chill. You can't stop people from doing the possible.

HA! Your so funny.
    Just when I thought I could start fresh, you bring it back up eh? Well, thanks =)
    Still drinking milk bags?

And yeah, we're still best buds! Jealous?

haha, you still e-married to pidge XD lmao

I know. What happened to Dirty anyways??
    I kinda all that. Goddammit I was so stupid haha

Haha just kiddin.. I missed yuu =)

No chance haha, that caused wayyy to much hate, that was when dirty hated on every thread me, you, pidge, corporate or godzirra were in :L
    Haha, Ive never drank milk out of a bag :/ lol

Nahh not jealous lmao, that's pretty kllll lol

HA! Your so funny.
    Just when I thought I could start fresh, you bring it back up eh? Well, thanks =)
    Still drinking milk bags?

And yeah, we're still best buds! Jealous?

haha, you still e-married to pidge XD lmao