Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Free lupe fiasco mixtape/album inside!!!!!

  1. #1

    Free lupe fiasco mixtape/album inside!!!!!

    japanese cartoon-in the jaws of the lords of death
    http://usershare.net/8x2lwmgpe4na

  2. #2
    ur welcome and if im late, I no give a fook mon!!!!!

  3. #3
    Senior Member GreatScott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,649
    Lupe is that shit. Is the Big Boi album any good?

  4. #4
    I havent stopped listening to that bigboi album since i got it bro, To say its dope is an understatement!!! check out hiphopdx's review on that shit,
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/review...of-chico-dusty

    Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    Lupe is that shit. Is the Big Boi album any good?

  5. #5
    bizznump

  6. #6
    Senior Member The Chef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    743
    Big Boi album is super dope

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    I havent stopped listening to that bigboi album since i got it bro, To say its dope is an understatement!!! check out hiphopdx's review on that shit,
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/reviews/id.1466/title.big-boi-sir-luc...

    Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    Lupe is that shit. Is the Big Boi album any good?

  7. #7
    Indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    Big Boi album is super dope


    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    I havent stopped listening to that bigboi album since i got it bro, To say its dope is an understatement!!! check out hiphopdx's review on that shit,
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/reviews/id.1466/title.big-boi-sir-luc...

    Quote Originally Posted by SHX
    Lupe is that shit. Is the Big Boi album any good?

Similar Threads

  1. Lupe Fiasco..
    By Techn9cian4life in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 05:33 AM
  2. Lupe Fiasco
    By Flicktion. in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 03:28 PM
  3. Lupe Fiasco The Show Goes On
    By Dollar Menunaire in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 11:15 PM
  4. Joe Budden and Lupe Fiasco
    By SeanKiely in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 12:14 AM
  5. Lupe Fiasco - Enemy Of The State: A Love Story (Mixtape)
    By KirbyTheAlmighty in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 11:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •