Thread: Fuck you and your search..

Fuck you and your search..

Found "Start Discussion" first... Man Listen'in to "Loud" from ogmp apparently, fuuuucccckkkkinnn doppe. Can't wait for this cd mane, one more week!!! How hard is it really to at leeeast hear the leaked songs on youtube, will defitnetly be buyin the shit, just wanted to tell ya'll mufuckas...

Did you preorder it? If not then shoot yourself for listening early. If you did the listen a lil but i wouldn't spoil it. But its actually a week and a half. Thats a long time.

...can you really shoot yourself??! come on now..didnt download the album, but you gotta tease yourself into buying something..week and half= long time for a fan..but will not listen to the whole thing man, until its available

wheres siikes when you need him

He's busy fucking Ricky's mom

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Zakrajsek
    wheres siikes when you need him

I think shooting yourself is a full possiblity. My best friend just did it last sept 27.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky D
    ...can you really shoot yourself??! come on now..didnt download the album, but you gotta tease yourself into buying something..week and half= long time for a fan..but will not listen to the whole thing man, until its available

Whatever. I didn't preorder. I downloaded. I have a job. I'll buy it like every other Tech album. If you don't believe me, that's cool bro. Should I mail you a copy of the receipt?

i dont see anything wrong with it, however, when everyone and there neighbor is talking about how they just downloaded it a month early, do you honestly think that artist thinks we all are going to buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by The Crazy Englishman!
    What the fuck is wrong with people? Where is the problem in it then buying it? I mean yeah we only have the guys word hes gonna buy it but who gives a shit, he said hes gonna buy it leave it at that.