Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Irv Da Phenom- Tireshops and Nightclubs rating

Irv Da Phenom- Tireshops and Nightclubs rating

Idk if a lot of people jammed this whole album all the way through, but I really like it so imma do a rating 1-5, 5 being the best. I'm pretty sure I don't have the full album a homie sent it to me and I lost I think I lost some of the tracks, I only have 12 but almost all of them go real hard.

1. Tried College (5- Craig Smith kills this shit,and Irv goes even harder.)

2. Dosage- (3- the hook is aight. I like the R&B vibe to this album, I usually don't like shit like that but he is really talented.)

3. Wish I Didn't Love You (3.5- I jus like this song.)

4. How I Feel- (5- this shit goes hard and him and Scoob both kill it.)

5. Real Men Don't Cry (5- The hook is super sick, and he kills the verse too.

6. Hey Love ( 2.5- not too appealing but it still sounds aight.)

7. Love Me No More ( 4.5- him and kutt kill it and the hok is nice too.)

8. Son Don't Be A Player ( 4- sounds pretty sick man.)

9. How I'm Gon Be ( 4- tight ass jam.)

10. Dreamin ( 3.5 pretty tight song.)

11. Alone ( 5- sick ass song and verses.)

12. Changin ( 2.5- its aight.)

Overall this CD is like a 4.5/5 I like it a lot and like I have said a million times, he would be great on Strange

Personally couldn't make it all the way through. The beats were off to me. He does alot better when he gets on strange music.

Yea, he is a beast man, I really hope he goes to strange soon, check out Alone buh, I like that one a lot.

I actually kinda liked it. Im not into r&b so thats my problem with it i guess. I liked the beat on that though. It was a cool song. I'll go home and try to buy some of his shit and listen. He's prolly the next on strange so i need to start supporting him too. LOL>

Ha, hell yea man, he's badass and I hope he is next on strange and I hope its SOON!

As much as he was on the mixed plate he should be. And he's touring with them pretty much non stop now so i think he will be. I like his raps better though. But he can sing his ass off. I'd like to hear him and trock rap together. That drill team quickness would sound good together to me. LOL

Hell yea, if tech ever does a Midwest Choppers 3 I think irv should be on there.

Yeah. He kills it when he wants too. Probably Pradagy too. He's pretty quick sometimes. OR JL. I really like the song they did with tech. They're hard too. Tech should do a 10 min super fast song with everyone from the mid and not release it till twista gets his shit in. Twistas always late. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rance-5592
    Hell yea, if tech ever does a Midwest Choppers 3 I think irv should be on there.

Haha hell yea, he is always late and I listened to far out on youtube and J.L. Did kill it. He's pretty quick too. I'd like it.

Ahh shit I forgot Yeyo, it is pretty cool I think.