Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OGMP

OGMP

ight so my buddy downloaded the gates mixed plate...dont worry im not even gonna consider posting it on here but anyways, i went over to his house the other day and he was bumpin it and i listened to it. i told myself i was gonna wait to hear it when i preorder it but i couldnt resist. i only hear a few songs and the CDs a fuckin BANGER!!! i feel bad listening to it cuz it got jacked from techs bus but im still gonna order it and support my artist!!

MY QUESTION IS WAS THERE ANY DOUBT FROM YOU IT WASNT GONNA BE FIRE?????? TECH DOESNT DISAPPOINT BOTTOM LINE!!!!!! I HAVE YET TO HEAR A TECH ALBUM WHERE SOMEONE HAS SAID FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!! TECH IS DOPEST EVER NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!!!!

naw i knew it was gonna be dope as fuck like all his music!! tech cant make a shitty song....unless it S.H.E haha well its ok but its far from his best work.

Quote Originally Posted by JON FRY
    MY QUESTION IS WAS THERE ANY DOUBT FROM YOU IT WASNT GONNA BE FIRE?????? TECH DOESNT DISAPPOINT BOTTOM LINE!!!!!! I HAVE YET TO HEAR A TECH ALBUM WHERE SOMEONE HAS SAID FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!! TECH IS DOPEST EVER NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!!!!

Seductive Human Erotica. on "leave me alone" at the beginning he says Stupid Hatred Envy

suck it...S.H.E is str8 ic..

Quote Originally Posted by Levi Harding
    naw i knew it was gonna be dope as fuck like all his music!! tech cant make a shitty song....unless it S.H.E haha well its ok but its far from his best work.

Not quite

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery93

hey hommie i got it too n it is fire...for the fans that like tech for his dark shit might not like it, i love his dark shit n im feeling his new evolved club hits!...oh yea n i got that shit pre ordered too! 10 DAYS!!!!!

Well here it is sir, in regards to TGMP, fuck this shit. Album sucks dick.

suck it

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Not quite

Quote Originally Posted by Mizery93

Personally I love it.
    Looking forward to recieving my copy and rocking the preorder shirt.