Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KoRn 3 Remember Who You Are

KoRn 3 Remember Who You Are

so this cd just released on tuesday or somethin like that, i just went and bought it, and im impressed! korns last cd was to soft in my opinion it just didnt seem like korn but now this new album the title speaks for itself, back to the old HARD metal sounds with melodic chorus's and jonathin davis's true musical skills!!!

i just got done listening to the whole cd and now i just pressed play again!!!

anyone who has ever been an old school korn fan or maybe even a korn fan period should like the album

anyone else heard it or want to hear it,

whats your input?

Haven't listened to korn in some years because of the new direction they were taking but i'll give it a listen when i get home if its back to the old days. Like freak on a leash type again??

been into them since leader and never looked back, that band literally chnged my life... i expected a new sound considering they lost two members (david & head) but i chosse to support them still. new album definately sounds better tha their last two

old school shit was better

like there first cd and like life is peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    Haven't listened to korn in some years because of the new direction they were taking but i'll give it a listen when i get home if its back to the old days. Like freak on a leash type again??

well compared to the last cd there old shit was better by far!!! see you on the other side was pretty good in my opinion but nothing beats untouchables

but this new cd is a mix of all of korns harder albums,

its hard, its melodic, john vents out his emotions just like he did in his first cd, its got catchy rythims, and most of the songs as a whole are really well put together

Quote Originally Posted by Native LunaticT
    old school shit was better

I have it but haven't listened to it yet. I actually like their new stuff better than their old stuff, even though almost everyone else disagrees lol

Hell yeah. Life is Peachy was a good album. Thats what got me into em really.

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    like there first cd and like life is peachy

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James

ah yes everyone i know prefers the older stuff,

im not saying i dont like the way korn went on there newer stuff, evolution was tight, so was starting over and bitch we got a problem, BUT i am saying i like the harder korn more

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    I have it but haven't listened to it yet. I actually like their new stuff better than their old stuff, even though almost everyone else disagrees lol

Yeah I actually like almost all of their shit. People always down their newer shit. It seems like that's how it is though with every band or artist. People always get stuck on the shit they first heard and can't move on from that cause the sound changes. That's exactly how Tech's fans are as well. Their still stuck on the Anghellic and Absolute Power dayz. Not me, I'm always jammin the new shit!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cole