Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: General Misconceptions of Tech N9ne

General Misconceptions of Tech N9ne

So, I've been meaning to post this for awhile now. I just wanted to talk about some of the general misconceptions made by newer Tech fans. Of course, the main topic being that Tech N9ne is actually a group of rappers. And you all know how bad we (as life long fans) bash new comers when they make this misconception. Well, in reality, we shouldn't be doing that. In 99% of Tech's most popular songs, he has Kutty, Krizz and usually someone else on the track. So, these new fans that hear all Tech's popular songs, are hearing the same other voices on the track as well. I think its obvious why this misconception is made, isn't it? I mean, say a new rapper comes out; and all his popular songs feature the same group of rappers. Wouldn't a lot of us assume that these new songs are from a group? And the name "Tech N9ne" in-itself doesn't exactly scream "solo artist". If Lil Wayne had a different name that wasn't so directly solo, I bet a lot of people would assume that Cash Money was a group, instead of the reality that they are a label. You see what I'm saying? I just think we should be more ... friendly... to new fans. Simply explain why they are wrong. Not ALL new fans deserve this treatment of course. If their favorite song is "Ima Player" or "Caribou Lou"... you still have my full permission to e-slap their momma.

if you can figure out what my tag was originally suppose to say, before it was scrambled, you win a high five.

i once saw dirty 530 eat a worm ? i agree with you post as well

I agree and will ad that if anyone goes to a Tech show who are they going to see? Tech, Kutt, and Krizz. I really dont think its that big of a deal if people that dont know think Tech is a group, my girl says they all the time and it dont bother me.

i think no matter what 85% of strange music fans are mentally challenged. lack of education and the massive intake of drugs and liqour help that factor. but hey if you love it, fuck it think what you wanna think!

DID I WIN OR WAT ?!?!?!?!?!

I think its "Once, I saw a worm eat Dirty 530"

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    DID I WIN OR WAT ?!?!?!?!?!

Or, it could be Yoda-... Dirty 530 a worm eat once I saw

*head explodes*

i once saw dirty worm eat a 530