Thread: Dayton Family sign with the Hatchet and announced for GOTJ 2010

Dayton Family sign with the Hatchet and announced for GOTJ 2010

Sweeeeeeet, some real gangsta shit on Psy, this is gonna be MASSIVE!!!Heres the article:

We've got the down low you've been lookin' for, Juggalos! There has been a lot of speculation and possible names being tossed
    around in the last week, but we're here to set everything straight!

The newest act signed to Psychopathic Hatchet House is. The Dayton Family! That's right, the legendary Shoestring, Bootleg, and Backstabber are teaming up with the Psychopathic Records and Hatchet House family to bring their own flavor of wicked shit to the underground!

Their new album to be released on Hatchet House is entitled Charges of Inditement and will be coming soon! Not only do you get to hear the fresh rhymes of the original Dayton Family line-up but they'll also be accompanied by the Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, and Jake the Flake along with production by Mike E. Clark and Bernard Terry!

You'll also be able to see them LIVE at the 2010 Gathering of the Juggalos as well as on tour during the fall! It's a full blown Dayton Family invasion ready to take over the world and the Juggalos are all front row for the fireworks!

Video below

Yuup, waited all week for them to announce that. ..soo glad it wasn't coolio

fuck yeah

Dayton Family is dope. A lot of people already were guessing it was Dayton Family, including me, because of the speculation at last year gathering, them being on the new Blaze album, and them just touring with ICP on Bang Pow Boom tour.

I always caught shit for trying to listen to dayton family. I like some of their music but i guess i haven't heard enough to form a real opinion but what i heard they can spit. I liked the .

Hatchet House... why not Psy?
    I like how all the black artists are put on Hatchet House shit but not Psy lol :P not implying anything just observing

J said a long time back they won't sign anymore artists to Psy there keepin it how it is cuz they got tired of ppl comin and goin they know alot of Juggalos hold that hatchetman in high regaurd.So its never gonna be anyone but ICP,Twiztid,Blaze,Boondox,ABK on Psy.

I THINK IT COULD BE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF THEIR CAREERS... THAT IS IF THEY START ADDING COLLABS WITH ICP AND OTHER MEMBERS OF THE PYSCHOPATHIC FAMILY ON THEIR SHIT.... THEASE GUYS ARE O.G.. NOT SOME WAKE ASS BULLSHIT..... AND SORRY ABOUT THA CAPS.. DIDNT REALLY REALIZE THAT THEY WHERE ON.. I HAVE TO LOOK AT THE KEYBOARD TO TYPE WELL.....SO NEONE WHO WANTS TO CRITIZE 4 IT GO AHEAD...LMFAO...

Lol all the artists probably left coz ICP treats their label like shit. Except their current roster i guess :P

Quote Originally Posted by 318FrO-dOugh
    J said a long time back they won't sign anymore artists to Psy there keepin it how it is cuz they got tired of ppl comin and goin they know alot of Juggalos hold that hatchetman in high regaurd.So its never gonna be anyone but ICP,Twiztid,Blaze,Boondox,ABK on Psy.