Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Paul Wall shoutout

  1. #1

    Paul Wall shoutout

    I know this is Techs site but Paul Wall is giving Tech love on his song "I'm On Patron"so check it out.....thats all im saying once again shout out to swisha house and Paul Wall

  2. #2
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    homer pimpson. ftw

  3. #3

  4. #4
    hell yeah! This song is fuckin sweet. Check out the video for it. Its pretty sick

  5. #5
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    It's pretty dope. I'm not into Paul Wall that much but he put on a pretty good set at the Fire n Ice tour.

  6. #6
    Check out his last cd. I didn't like paul wall too much either til i saw him at the fire n ice tour actually. But "Fast Life" is a really good album. I was impressed by almost every track. Its almost a cd that just grows on ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    It's pretty dope. I'm not into Paul Wall that much but he put on a pretty good set at the Fire n Ice tour.

  7. #7
    Senior Member ShivenDesai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    Check out his last cd. I didn't like paul wall too much either til i saw him at the fire n ice tour actually. But "Fast Life" is a really good album. I was impressed by almost every track. Its almost a cd that just grows on ya


    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    It's pretty dope. I'm not into Paul Wall that much but he put on a pretty good set at the Fire n Ice tour.
    Yeah I heard that album, it's pretty good.

  8. #8
    Who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones. I used to listen to the whole swish house squad. Paul wall mike jones slim thug Cham michael 5000 watts 50 50 twin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    Check out his last cd. I didn't like paul wall too much either til i saw him at the fire n ice tour actually. But "Fast Life" is a really good album. I was impressed by almost every track. Its almost a cd that just grows on ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    It's pretty dope. I'm not into Paul Wall that much but he put on a pretty good set at the Fire n Ice tour.
    Yeah I heard that album, it's pretty good.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9
    I think 5050 was singed to paid in full records with Paul and Cham not swishahouse

    Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    Who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones. I used to listen to the whole swish house squad. Paul wall mike jones slim thug Cham michael 5000 watts 50 50 twin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    Check out his last cd. I didn't like paul wall too much either til i saw him at the fire n ice tour actually. But "Fast Life" is a really good album. I was impressed by almost every track. Its almost a cd that just grows on ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    It's pretty dope. I'm not into Paul Wall that much but he put on a pretty good set at the Fire n Ice tour.

    Yeah I heard that album, it's pretty good.

Similar Threads

  1. PAUL WALL AND TECH N9NE
    By ALEXXX in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 05:40 PM
  2. Chamillionaire and Paul Wall Fargo, ND 4-9-10
    By Cloud in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:11 PM
  3. Chamillionaire and Paul Wall
    By Techn9cian4life in forum Tours and Shows
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 01:40 AM
  4. Old Track: Paul Wall & Chamillionaire
    By E.Wills in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 04:12 AM
  5. Tech N9ne & Paul Wall
    By k-skale in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •