Thread: Paul Wall shoutout

Paul Wall shoutout

I know this is Techs site but Paul Wall is giving Tech love on his song "I'm On Patron"so check it out.....thats all im saying once again shout out to swisha house and Paul Wall

homer pimpson. ftw

hell yeah! This song is fuckin sweet. Check out the video for it. Its pretty sick

It's pretty dope. I'm not into Paul Wall that much but he put on a pretty good set at the Fire n Ice tour.

Check out his last cd. I didn't like paul wall too much either til i saw him at the fire n ice tour actually. But "Fast Life" is a really good album. I was impressed by almost every track. Its almost a cd that just grows on ya

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    It's pretty dope. I'm not into Paul Wall that much but he put on a pretty good set at the Fire n Ice tour.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnicianN9NE!
    Check out his last cd. I didn't like paul wall too much either til i saw him at the fire n ice tour actually. But "Fast Life" is a really good album. I was impressed by almost every track. Its almost a cd that just grows on ya

Yeah I heard that album, it's pretty good.

Who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones. I used to listen to the whole swish house squad. Paul wall mike jones slim thug Cham michael 5000 watts 50 50 twin.

I think 5050 was singed to paid in full records with Paul and Cham not swishahouse

Quote Originally Posted by juggalo_mo23
    Who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones. I used to listen to the whole swish house squad. Paul wall mike jones slim thug Cham michael 5000 watts 50 50 twin.