Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bone Thugs DOA REMIX

Bone Thugs DOA REMIX

im sure you all have hear the bone thugs remix to jay zs DOA....i was checkin out the lyrics and in bizzy bones verse he says something about "roger troutman" i know tech gives shout outs to this guy but who exactly is he? anyone know?

http://www.killerhiphop.com/bone-thu...ne-doa-lyrics/

Roger Troutman is the guy on Tech's "Twisted" and and 2Pac's "California Love". He's done a lot more though. Check him out.

He's the original T Pain. He's like the first dude to get famous using Auto Tunes is what i know.

Didn't use auto tune... He used the Talkbox, which is an instrument you actually had to had musical talent to use...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    He's the original T Pain. He's like the first dude to get famous using Auto Tunes is what i know.

You know what i meant though. Sorry i didn't have the exact instument right but what i said was correct. He's the first one to get famous using the voice distorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5280
    Didn't use auto tune... He used the Talkbox, which is an instrument you actually had to had musical talent to use...

Roger Troutman just turned in his grave lol talk box takes skill, auto tune does not

You know what i meant though. Sorry i didn't have the exact instument right but what i said was correct. He's the first one to get famous using the voice distorter.

Okay so we're all gonna talk shit on me here cause i called it the wrong fucking thing??? Ya'll are so fucking petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole
    Roger Troutman just turned in his grave lol talk box takes skill, auto tune does not

im just sayin

Okay so we're all gonna talk shit on me here cause i called it the wrong fucking thing??? Ya'll are so fucking petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole