Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Mel Gibson Phone Leak O_O!!! Holy Fucking Shit Lol

Crazy Mel Gibson Phone Leak O_O!!! Holy Fucking Shit Lol

he definetly has some issue's with race more then anything but im prety sure he's seriously insecure about himself specialy haveing a girl like that she could have any dude she wanted.

mind you if your Baby mamma was out an about wearing sluty shit iyou would feel more inclined to ask her not to wear certin clothing not just call her a slut i dont know how i feel about this topic but i do feel sorry for the guy

Bat.Shit.Crazy!

anyone who says Mel was out of line, is an ignorant dipshit. all you hear is him being pissed at his bitch. you don't hear what pissed him off. who knows, his bitch could have done/said ANYTHING to get him to that point. he isn't crazy. he is just in a relationship with a bitch. every guy on earth has had this convo with a bitch. its NORMAL. get over it, you celeb nut riders.

LOL! Recording him was the smartest thing that woman could do. He's a raging madman lunatic, and not every guy on earth has had a convo like that with their woman. Just the control freaks and insecure fuck-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Native LunaticT
    anyone who says Mel was out of , is an ignorant dipshit. all you hear is him being pissed at his bitch. you don't hear what pissed him off. who knows, his bitch could have done/said ANYTHING to get him to that point. he isn't crazy. he is just in a relationship with a bitch. every guy on earth has had this convo with a bitch. its NORMAL. get over it, you celeb nut riders.

LOL That fool is mad as shit. haha. He was hella freaking out on her, but she pwned him by staying calm the whole time. This reminds me of an episode of tourette's guy.

The chick remained calm because SHE was the one recording HIM, I am sure she has flipped the fuck out as well, but if she is going to record a conversation of course she is gonna make seem like she is the rational calm victim. She is a trifling bitch I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X
    LOL That fool is mad as shit. haha. He was hella freaking out on her, but she pwned him by staying calm the whole time. This reminds me of an episode of tourette's guy.

of course she would flip, but Mel is a fucking ass hole. to blame her is just pathetic, Gibson needs to fuck off

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    The chick remained calm because SHE was the one recording HIM, I am sure she has flipped the fuck out as well, but if she is going to record a conversation of course she is gonna make seem like she is the rational calm victim. She is a trifling bitch I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by J9X

My wife tells me i sound just like Mel Gibson when i get angry. You wouldn't like me when i'm angry. LOL>

what a moron the main rock station in seattle is chopin it up into funny sound bites though its fuckin hillarious