Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shock Treatment

Shock Treatment

We need some info on this, or maybe put it up for pre-order already or something! I'm hella hyped about this album, I think it will top all of the others released this year no doubt. And the album cover is fuckin SICK! Do you guys wanna know some info on it? Kinda random here, but I wonder what the pre-order t-shirt will look like.

Did you make sure to put on your flame-retardant jumpsuit before posting this thread?

Nah dude, idk what you mean by that really..

I just have a feeling you're gonna get flamed for this thread. By somebody at some point. Kind of a pointless thread. I'm super psyched about this album too, but I'm not posting a thread about it. And if you want info on it, I suggest using the search bar or Google.

There isn't much info out there man, and I yea I feel ya, it is kind of a pointless thread but fuck it..

I'm surprised there hasn't been a lot of promo for this CD. It'll pick up after Collabos comes out. Once that happens Shock Treatment is only about a month a half away. I just remember how HUGE of a push Kaliko got behind Genius. They promoted the fuck out of that album. Promo-packages with radio edits, acapellas, instrumentals, etc. I fucking loved Genius. I had a lot of friends that liked Kali 'cause of Vitiligo. Then they heard Genius, and maaaaaaad of them put Kali above Tech. Genius really was a damn near perfect album, with maybe one or two skips. Fuck, now I gotta go bump that in anticipation for Shocked Treatment.

Haha hell yea, I've been bumin genius and sickology 101 for the past week and a half, jus cuz I'm hella excited about these albums.. Krizz is right under Tech for me..

His release will make him on top of tech.. Tech will have to release something 4 times better then mixed plate.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rance-5592
    Haha hell yea, I've been bumin genius and sickology 101 for the past week and a half, jus cuz I'm hella excited about these albums.. Krizz is right under Tech for me..

I'm excited to hear Shock Treatment. Vitiligo was good but Genius is one of the best albums I heard by Strange. That album cover is way too sick. I hope that's the front of the pre order shirt.

And for the people that havent seen the album cover here it is!