Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WH0 KN0WS !?!

WH0 KN0WS !?!

<em>... what the next Tech N9ne tour Is called &amp; who's he touring with !</em>

<em>tucson az - 0ct. 12th Rialto Theatre =)</em>

I want to know who all are on this tour too, damn I hope Chicago gets a date.

Prolly gunna be somethin huge. Hes blowin up

im sure the next tour will be either for Kabosh (Tech and Krizz's rock album) or it will be for The Gates MIxed Plate...probably around October or November...

did you not see the date she put up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Stoner
    im sure the next tour will be either for Kabosh (Tech and Krizz's rock album) or it will be for The Gates MIxed Plate...probably around October or November...

fooooooooooooookin eeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll!!!!
    I GOT RICK ROLLED BY FRIGGIN SIIKEZ!!!!!!!

is there a chance that he may b tourin wit kmk...there having a tour called the party monster tour....and thats the song tech was on on the new album. i man b wrong. but i saw that shit somewhere.

Kabosh album won't be released before 2011

Party Monsters tour is KMK, Authority Zero, Big B and I believe Villebillies. that starts in sept.

Same stuff with Tech's fall tours: oct/nov, starts out west. I just wanna know: the theme, the openers, and the Chi date. With Twiztid likely touring the same time, wish them and Tech would tour together but...wishful thinking I know.

i know right =/ that'd be great to see them perform stuff lke Serial Killa, Bury Em' All, or Need Some Help

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    Party Monsters tour is KMK, Authority Zero, Big B and I believe Villebillies. that starts in sept.

Same stuff with Tech's fall tours: oct/nov, starts out west. I just wanna know: the theme, the openers, and the Chi date. With Twiztid likely touring the same time, wish them and Tech would tour together but...wishful thinking I know.