Thread: Something I Noticed Today.... (Has Tech gone mainstream or the other way around)

Something I Noticed Today.... (Has Tech gone mainstream or the other way around)

Firstly, this isn't a diss by any means, but just something I realized today.

I was listening to rednose and his intro where he says: "But I ain't about to pay $20, 000 for no Goddamn DJ to play my motha fuckin' song. Nigga, if you like it you play it"

And then in Uralya, he is talking about being pissed that someone didn't tell him that he had to pay more to get DJ's to play his shit.

Just a weird thing I noticed. It seems like now he doesn't mind paying off people to play his music where just a few years ago that was an absurd idea for him to do so.

He may not want to pay for play but the fact is that if he wants to get to where he's aiming for, he realized they have to try and play the radio and tv game as well, travis has mentioned this in interviews that they have the money to do it now and would possibly try it again in the future

I like the connection but im sick of this topic, the niggah just makes music....... let it be that

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Smith

I like the connection but im sick of this topic, the niggah just makes music....... let it be that
    For real though. Tech has never lied to his fans once, it's just dumbasses that don't understand what "going mainstream" actually means that question his motives.

I third this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Cherry

Great thread. I was thinking about this the other day. I think main stream and tech n9ne will meet in the middle.