Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Music Video for "KC TEA" !!!

Music Video for "KC TEA" !!!

When??

<em>I was at the Colorado show at the Fillmore, and he said they were shooting a Music Video there for it.</em>

<em>I just wanna know when its coming out? If i got a seen in it? lol anything on it.</em>

cold.

they finished the video up at the finale here in kc june 19 so my guess would be anytime but i really dont know

lol sorry, but i just been sittin and watting for anything for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Zakrajsek
    cold.

really? dam i hope its good like the drink. but still sucks hes not on FTI anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mafioso816
    they finished the video up at the finale here in kc june 19 so my guess would be anytime but i really dont know

well personally im just glad to see tech get the credit and shit he deserves ....and alot of people are on this fuck mainstream, well i just want him to be played through every radio station and tv station...ive been known tech since about 93 and have always seeing this happen and to put the city on the map

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    really? dam i hope its good like the drink. but still sucks hes not on FTI anymore.

aggred on coming up, but i guess things change. but still Tech is sick, i just think there something outside the box he should do. not for T.v or radio but the people thats been down for him since 93. you know?

well personally im just glad to see tech get the credit and shit he deserves ....and alot of people are on this fuck mainstream, well i just want him to be played through every radio station and tv station...ive been known tech since about 93 and have always seeing this happen and to put the city on the map

He did. It was called K.O.D.

aggred on coming up, but i guess things change. but still Tech is sick, i just think there something outside the box he should do. not for T.v or radio but the people thats been down for him since 93. you know?

Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Strychn9ne
    He did. It was called K.O.D.

If you think KOD was for radio in anyway, or that it wasn't outside of the box, you're out of your mind. The only "mainstream" song was Leave Me Alone, which is basically a song saying fuck you to the world, more specifically the world of music.

He isn't on FTI anymore? Really? He hasn't changed his business ethic at all. That's what FTI is. Strange Music made 15 million dollars this past year. They're not in regular rotation on any music channel. They're not nation-wide radio. They're not paying radio stations to bump their music. He's doing his shit 100% independent. The mainstream music industry is crumbling. The four majors, Universal, Sony, EMI, and Warner are all suffering drops in sales and profits. Shitty music won't sell. Tech N9ne and Strange Music are rising in sales and popularity every year. It isn't just Tech n' Travis bullshitting.

'93 was 17 years ago. That's a long fucking time in terms of music. Rap is different. Beats are different. People are different. I can tell by the way you think that he'll never make any music you'll be happy to say is like his shit from '93. He's matured. He makes different music. Get over it.