Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who caRes anymore

Who caRes anymore

If my moms goes I go with her I can't be on this earth without my father and mother

Okay.

Sorry i'm lost again.

Thats just selfish o_O

My dads dead my moms got cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    Sorry i'm lost again.

That ain't funny she's dyin and I prey constantly and she gets worse and worse this is why I relate so well with techs song show me a god

Quote Originally Posted by TK
    Thats just selfish o_O

well.. that sucks. but killin yourself is just straight dumb. especially over your parents lol. if youre like 10 sure. lol. but if youre older than that and living for your parents thats weird man. theres way better shit to live for.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett dykstra
    My dads dead my moms got cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    Sorry i'm lost again.

I never said anything was funny about this.
    What would your mom say if she knew you were going to kill yourself because you didn't want to be without them.
    Yeah, it's sad your mom has cancer.
    Life doesn't put obstacles in your life to keep you down, it's there to get stronger in my opinion.
    You think your mom affected only you?? Think of all the other people she has touched in her life. They aren't going to kill themselves. There's a clear sign to live harder, stronger & with more passion then you already are.

That ain't funny she's dyin and I prey constantly and she gets worse and worse this is why I relate so well with techs song show me a god

Thats just selfish o_O

It's not that I'm livin for my parents I'm sayin I've had a shit life and now this shit

I never said anything was funny about this. What would your mom say if she knew you were going to kill yourself because you didn't want to be without them.
    Yeah, it's sad your mom has cancer.
    Life doesn't put obstacles in your life to keep you down, it's there to get stronger in my opinion.
    You think your mom affected only you?? Think of all the other people she has touched in her life. They aren't going to kill themselves. There's a clear sign to live harder, stronger & with more passion then you already are.

Thats just selfish o_O

uhuh, and dont you think shit like, a girlfriend or whatever is worth sticking around for? dont got one? get one. lol.

It's not that I'm livin for my parents I'm sayin I've had a shit life and now this shit

I never said anything was funny about this. What would your mom say if she knew you were going to kill yourself because you didn't want to be without them. Yeah, it's sad your mom has cancer.

Thats just selfish o_O