Thread: For Sale : Tech N9ne Soul Searchin' Original Single Cd In Mint Shape. First Single ever released 1997 original

For Sale : Tech N9ne Soul Searchin' Original Single Cd In Mint Shape. First Single ever released 1997 original

I have had this for a while.. Bought it a few years back to hold on to but with the economy the way it is I am looking for spare cash. The cd has been put in to see if it works one time but other than that it is in flawless condition including the insert and everything. Please serious offers only. I can accept paypal or money order, and check but for a check I would need to wait for it to clear before shipping this item. It is very very rare and you don't see them around very often. I didn't wanna get rid of it but you know how things can get. Please email me with serious offers only. You can reply on here but I don't get on this website a ton. My email is Jonahakers@hotmail.com . I do not want to trade either. I'm in need for cash as of now. Thanks and good luck

1997 - Tech N9ne Soul Searchin/ Big Bad Wolf cd single *mint condition. Produced by Midwest Records / Knoctternal Recordings

Track Listing

1. Soul Searchin (Album Edit)

2. Soul Searchin (Bonus Beats)

3. Soul Searchin (Remix Feauring Jurassic 5)

- Soul Searchin - Produced by King Tech

4. Big Bad Wolf (Album Edit)

5. Big Bad Wolf (Radio Edit)

6. Big Bad Wolf (Acapella)

- Big Bad Wolf - Produced By Dj Revolution

I have the Vinyl as well Sealed but have no clue what that one is worth and will sell it at a later date.

ill buy it how much?

i have paypal