Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: soo...

soo...

whos all heard about the riots that were happening last night in oakland? i heard there was serious fucking damage done. oakland was fucking burning last night. and the world was turned to lebron james. what a fucking joke

so that pig was found innocent ? i didn't hear anything about it

no, he was not found innocent. http://www.aolnews.com/nation/articl...urder/19548247

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    so that pig was found innocent ? i didn't hear anything about it

I live 30 minutes from Oakland, there was definitely more news going on about the riots than lebron here. its crazy. I was gonna go to the A's game today, but not anymore

dudes fucked, on a side note i'll never understand rioting. sounds fun but what does it accomplish ?

nothing. they were interviewing the protesters, and no offense, but a lot of black people make their race look so stupid. some black guy they interviewed was all like "we gotta stand up for ourselves and rob and destroy stores to get our message across!". and all of the black people around him were like "yeahhh!". i was just like wtf

Quote Originally Posted by sean grace
    dudes fucked, on a side note i'll never understand rioting. sounds fun but what does it accomplish ?

anybody seen teh video ?

i think its people in general that are stupid not just black people, it just so happened the news found a black huy and he said it, im sure some white cracker or mexican or gooch has all said the same thing at one point.

it amazes me how the worlds population is still so barbarack, im really surprised we did not kill everyone back in the mid-evil days and now we all still do stuff just as barbarack as back then,

did you all hear about that lady in the middle who had already been sentenced to 99 lashes like five years ago and now there going to sentence her again for the same charge and stone her to death?

im talking about this instance, because the case involves a black man who was killed. most of the protesters are black, and dont have very good reasoning behind their rioting

Quote Originally Posted by Twiztid Norm
    i think its people in general that are stupid not just black people, it just so happened the news found a black huy and he said it, im sure some white cracker or mexican or gooch has all said the same thing at one point.

Riots never change anything short-term, except the way people perceive the situation. The Watts riots and the 92 riots proved that a lot of people are fucking angry because of specific injustices. It may not overturn a sentence or conviction or anything, but it will certainly wake up a few of the people that need to be woken up.