Thread: small town and as far....

small town and as far....

as i can tell no one here knew about tech untill i pushed him as better than twista back when gang related dropped! questions was my start and its been strange ever since! now most of oak harbor WA bangs sum tech, anyone else feel like they opened their towns eyes? lets hear about it!

I'm still really the only person in my town that listens to tech. Theres a few of em but not many. And all of them that there are are because of me i guess.

lol no1 listens to Tech where i'm at. Those who do listen to him don't even know Krizz Kaliko.... Tech is the most underground that most people will get into lol. except for a few people i was able to get into Prozak, King Gordy, Immortal Technique :P

A lot of people listen to Tech around my area but I got like 20 people listening to Strange. When I heard of Tech in 2002, there was no one listening to him that I knew. Then all of a sudden all my friend's heard him on the track with Twiztid called Serial Killas in 2003 and they started liking him and I was like wtf I was telling him about you guys a year before.

one of my hella old friends i tried to get into Tech. He scoffed and would be like 'ya, Tech N9ne, they're not even famous'. 2 months later ANOTEHR friend of him shows him The Beast, and he gets hooked. I show him Horns, he thnks Prozak is the shit (which he is lol). i got hella annoyed tho when he wasn't listening to me tho =/

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    A lot of people listen to Tech around my area but I got like 20 people listening to Strange. When I heard of Tech in 2002, there was no one listening to him that I knew. Then all of a sudden all my friend's heard him on the track with Twiztid called Serial Killas in 2003 and they started liking him and I was like wtf I was telling him about you guys a year before.

i get to my job first at 6 am its tech cds untill i leave at 2 pm i even got the bosses son so hooked he just pre-ordered the gates! still pushin strange but if you know me you know techs music! the mans a genius!

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    one of my hella old friends i tried to get into Tech. He scoffed and would be like 'ya, Tech N9ne, they're not even famous'. 2 months later ANOTEHR friend of him shows him The Beast, and he gets hooked. I show him Horns, he thnks Prozak is the shit (which he is lol). i got hella annoyed tho when he wasn't listening to me tho =/

Quote Originally Posted by Shiven Desai
    Yeah I still hate that shit to this day about my friend's not listening to Tech and and then over a year later they like him. Like back then in 2002 if I was to say Tech N9ne, people be like you talking about the gun lol, but now a lot of people listen to him around here. Like everywhere I go people be talkin about Tech to me because they see what I'm wearing n shit.