Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone with me?

Anyone with me?

Is anyone with me when i say that the site admin should change the home page song to Jumpin' Jax or Whats Yo' Psycho? Or something else?! i mean, i enjoy listening to O.G....but the first few seconds of the song make me want to blow my brains out...my main focus when i get to this website is to either mute my computer or quickly find the pause button before the song starts.either that ^^^ or does someone know how to disable the music player on the homepage so that it wont automatically start when i come to the website?

get the fuck outa here man! just go dude. nah fuck that stay. nah just just go get the fuck outa here.

would'nt mind

You look like a dumb version of the guy from Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

Quote Originally Posted by trevor
    get the fuck outa here man! just go dude. nah fuck that stay. nah just just go get the fuck outa here.

hahahaha! he does lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pongo
    You look like a dumb version of the guy from Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

you guys are fags im surprised you guys didnt jump on techs dick tryin to nuture it cause this guy wants to mute a TECH SONG.

are you toarrances brother? if so, gtfo.

you guys are fags im surprised you guys didnt jump on techs dick tryin to nuture it cause this guy wants to mute a TECH SONG.

i dont know if im gonna be able to do that i mean i am a tech fan i think ima need to waste my life on here i mean i got a family but i weighed it out and ive made my decision ima rot while staring at a computer screen. *siike*

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

in other words you are toarrances brother, now get the fuck out. kthxbai.

i dont know if im gonna be able to do that i mean i am a tech fan i think ima need to waste my life on here i mean i got a family but i weighed it out and ive made my decision ima rot while staring at a computer screen. *siike*

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

you gotta be nnutz o.g. is party tech at his best! think of bout to bubble dogg, it's time the mainstream went tech they dont know what they been missin!