Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ????

????

Why am I still hurt over my ex and how do I get over it and stop feelin so stupid about the whole situation

YOu should prolly kill yourself. Thats what i did and it worked out great. A 357 mag usually does the trick. If not try a sawed off shotgun. If that still doesn't work drink some antifreeze. Alot of it. Its sweet like koolaid.

Oh. And stop being a pussy.

Nobodys a pussy except you

LOL. I'm not crying about my lady leaving me. You are. therefor your the pussy. LOL. Why would you post something like this on here? Is this the crybaby website.?? Grow the fuck up dude. YOu just proved your simple minded. By asking something like that you prove your a pussy. LOL. Damn dude. How old are you? 16?

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot4676

dude ur being an immature brat. who the hell do YOU think YOU are? Fuckin Miley Cyrus? stop being such a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    LOL. I'm not crying about my lady leaving me. You are. therefor your the pussy. LOL. Why would you post something like this on here? Is this the crybaby website.?? Grow the fuck up dude. YOu just proved your simple minded. By asking something like that you prove your a pussy. LOL. Damn dude. How old are you? 16?

How am i trolling?? I just think that its fucking stupid to cry about your fucking girl leaving you on the internet. But who do YOU think YOU are calling me an immature brat?? You did the exact same thing i did only to me instead of this dude.

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a
    dude ur being an immature brat. who the hell do YOU think YOU are? Fuckin Miley Cyrus? stop being such a troll

this is just one of many examples why people say this site went to shit...everyone talks shit when someone new posts here..then they dont come here anymore..this is a fan website, it should be for every fan no matter what they choose to talk about. But Elliot..you should just get over it and move on. No beezy is worth it, find another one..

Exactly. Its a fan site for music. Not women problems. Ya;'ll act like i didn't get flamed when i first started on here. So fuck ya'll. I got the same shit as everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831
    this is just one of many examples why people say this site went to shit...everyone talks shit when someone new posts here..then they dont come here anymore..this is a fan website, it should be for every fan no matter what they choose to talk about. But Elliot..you should just get over it and move on. No beezy is worth it, find another one..

hardly any of the threads on here are about muzic anymore...

Exactly. Its a fan site for music. Not women problems.

Quote Originally Posted by RBM@831