Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have

Does anyone have

an original copy of the calm before the storm? if so can u post some pics or describe it

anyone know if this is a legit original copy?

<p ="text-align: left;">

I only have it on itunes but a friend of mine had it and thats what it looked like. But i don't know if its real or not. But i have seen one like yours before.

Yeah that's it alright. I got a copy of it when it first came out in 99, so it should be legit.

thanks, i found this one on ebay, good to know i got a og copy

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg "Anghellic7"
    Yeah that's it alright. I got a copy of it when it first came out in 99, so it should be legit.

no problem

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    thanks, i found this one on ebay, good to know i got a og copy

Quote Originally Posted by Gregg "Anghellic7"

yea that is im lookin at my copy right now! its the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DBoy 5280
    Ya thats it but I would like to get ahold of an original Anghellic, not reparations, but the real deal. I guess with all that legal shit MidWestside cant print it no more but I miss the original masterpiece. The songs added into reperations are good in thier own right but were forced into and dont really fit in with the rest of the disc.
    i got an original one!! never got that newer one haha

I had one but my homey stole it before he left for college. Fuckin asshole. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Ya thats it but I would like to get ahold of an original Anghellic, not reparations, but the real deal. I guess with all that legal shit MidWestside cant print it no more but I miss the original masterpiece. The songs added into reperations are good in thier own right but were forced into and dont really fit in with the rest of the disc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    I had one but my homey stole it before he left for college. Fuckin asshole. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    when he stole it was it like ""STRAAAAAANGE........music...." ? lol jk thats messed up..