<p ="text-align: left;"><em>(bold/italicised/strikethrough/underline= omnipotent deep voice in the key of the Universe (Om))</em>[/p]
<p ="text-align: left;"> [/p]
<p ="text-align: left;"><em></em>®DARK N STRANGE©[/p]

<p ="text-align: left;">[/p]

Ya wonda why I'm filled with so much passion and rage/But that's what happ'n when ya lessen a man to a cage/I haven't even unleashed the darkness/Imagine a soul that's heartless/Crowley is weak compared to the I beast/Within me, 'n He I now release/It in I and we have begun to feast/<em>Spit it out</em>Shut ya impudent mouth n listen/Time ta quit ya fuckin' insolent dissin'/Check me out I'm hookless/Reckless/You follow the text n I'm bookless/Check this/Determination look me in my Eyes/Ya gunna stay in tha gutta, mutha fucka, just to watch me rise/<em>RA!</em>I am incomparable/Can't match me, I'm too lyrical/I am an assassin/<em>Breath deep,</em>I am the heir, with anthrax-in/How I see it, You nuttin' but fails/You in a row boat bitch, n my shits got sails/Ya call me crazy/Ya vision is hazy/And ya thinkin is lazy/What I know would make ya a sage see/I'm filled with these higher optics/Shouldn't need a telescope ta spot this/<em>But you do</em>What/Hoss is Down, Livin life like love/'N neva givin' a fuck/I Come here to shut ya ta Hell up/

---------------------------------Chorus---------------------------------

Duranged/It's Dark n Strange/You askin', "What am I"/Darkness Fire burnin' opaque, I neva Die/Strange Set by Ra, Look to tha Sky/Nothin' weirder than I/<em>So Dark N Strange</em>I Am, Cryptic Poetic Hark outta Range/Who is, Dark n Strange/Ya frightened of tha commin' age/Ya too tormented by change/<em>IT'S NOW</em>Needa label me "I Am" - The Omnipotent is Dark n Strange!--------------------------------Verse 2--------------------------------

I'm Clinically Fearless... Absolutely scared of none/You're afraid of my haunted paradox... Defined me Fearsome/I'm sick of this fuckin society/Living a worthless illusion no reality/<em>what is it</em>Mass Individuals stuck in egotistical vanities?/I am goin' crazy contemplatin' such insanity!/<em>Can't you see</em>This is the path of demise for humanity/You need a hand, so sad/Refused for me to help you, your bad/To hear this/You need to wear a mental harness/This is the seed of my soul's darkness/Everybody does share none and lives careless!/The fruit is hard truth, Ya life is hopeless!/There's tha gun, here's tha trigger- <em>PULL THIS</em>!/Should have been Tempus Fugit as We Carpe Diem/Too late tempers temp-is fuck-it Masses parley a Global Requiem/Yeah I know my process is dark &amp; strange/My mind is warped definitely it is deranged/After all I Sow &amp; Reap for simple change/Here is wisdom, <em>which is validated by three</em>/Blow your ears &amp; gouge your eyes, than you will see/Divide by none return to your commUnity/The end of my advice, <em>now reach for DivUnity</em>!-----------------------------------Chorus x2---------------------------------------

Duranged/It's Dark n Strange/You askin', "What am I"/Darkness Fire burnin' opaque, I neva Die/Strange Set by Ra, Look to tha Sky/Nothin' weirder than I/<em>So Dark N Strange</em>I Am, Cryptic Poetic Hark outta Range/Who is, Dark n Strange/Ya frightened of tha commin' age/Ya too tormented by change/<em>IT'S NOW</em>Needa label me "I Am" - The Omnipotent is Dark n Strange!

<p ="text-align: left;"><em></em> [/p]

&lt;JOSHUA VINCENS&gt;

?*B1G H0SS*