Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Fuck all the dumb shit!

  1. #1

    Fuck all the dumb shit!

    <p ="text-align: left;">Im out the door to go get this, be right back!!![/p]
    <p ="text-align: left;">[/p]
    <p ="text-align: left;"><img src="http://priv.strangetest.com/wp-content/uploads/vbullfiles/t12850-album_sidebar_crest.jpg" alt=""/>[/p]
    <p ="text-align: left;">[/p]

  2. #2
    I have to get this album it's fire!

  3. #3
    listening to this as i type

    Quote Originally Posted by Rfc Stewart
    I have to get this album it's fire!

  4. #4
    Tell me 3000 is on it..?

  5. #5
    no he isnt, either they werent feeling the songs they did or politics got in the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    Tell me 3000 is on it..?

  6. #6
    Jive Records wouldn't let Andre on the cd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    no he isnt, either they werent feeling the songs they did or politics got in the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    Tell me 3000 is on it..?

  7. #7
    oh yeah i just copped the deluxe cd with 2 more tracks and a dvd with the 5 videos

  8. #8
    Senior Member David53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    462
    Damn i didnt even know this was coming out. I know this is a stupid question but is it fire?

  9. #9
    Music is dead to me now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colepru
    Jive Records wouldn't let Andre on the cd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    no he isnt, either they werent feeling the songs they did or politics got in the way

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Haze
    Tell me 3000 is on it..?

  10. #10
    Dopest shit I've heard all year no bullshit

    Quote Originally Posted by David
    Damn i didnt even know this was coming out. I know this is a stupid question but is it fire?

Similar Threads

  1. any1 else fuck with this dope ass shit???
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-01-2012, 06:22 AM
  2. DMX on some classic Fuck the industry type shit
    By DeathIsCertain in forum Videos
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 02:01 AM
  3. raw shit i dont give a fuck
    By trevor in forum News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 01:21 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-04-2009, 01:12 AM
  5. FUCK THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By Dukecityspecialist in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 09:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •