Thread: XXL Strange Music article review

XXL Strange Music article review

Got the newest issue of XXL (T.I. cover) last thursday. I'm aware of the first thread posted on this forum, wanted to give my two cents. This is out in stores now by the way. Borders, Barnes & Noble, Walgreens, etc.

It's 6 pages, and yea it focuses on Tech in particular, but as a whole, it's on SM and how it built into this impressive indie entity. Plenty of pics of the SM warehouse, lots of cool info.

Another thing...the editorial at the beginning of the mag. More than half of it centers on Tech N9ne (and T.I.'s funny reaction to being told about some of his songs). Vanessa Satten, the editor, basically talks about being one of those that didnt give Tech much thought in the past, but now can't get enough of him. She essentially gave Tech a BIG co-sign, and hinted at getting him in a future issue.

I hope all of us on this board, and beyond, 1) go cop the issue, and 2) contact Satten directly, or write to the monthly Editor column of the mag, and give props/respect to her/the mag for coming around, and realizing this Tech N9ne is no joke. Things are about to get A LOT more serious!

good deal! im glad tech is finally gettin the respect he deserves! skys the limit for him!

finally, it seemz that more & more people r coming around, I'll b sure 2 cope tha issue. thankx 4 tha 411

yeah i had my mom by me xxl the other day thinking its was out and it was the damn diddy one piss me off no i have to go back and look my self

I got mine on Tuesday it was a good article I didn't see anything bout ti reacting to some of his songs though but It was a good article lots of insight into the workigs of strange

I got mine on Tuesday it was a good article I didn't see anything bout ti reacting to some of his songs though but It was a good article lots of insight into the workigs of strange

I loved the under headline. The most known unknown. Hip hop heads take notice!

The T.I. thing was brought up in the editorial thing in the front. Vanessa basically brought up a couple of Tech's songs to T.I., who looked at her like she was crazy or something. That's funny, considering they've played a show together a couple of years ago.