Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech CD sell out?

Tech CD sell out?

Went into the shop to cop some Tech CD's for a mate the other day and noticed that they where all sold out so i went up and asked the dude what was up and when will they be getting some more in?
    His reply was "Shit Tech N9ne CD's sell out with in the hour we get them in dude, you will have to order some in and reserve them under your name"
    Was crazzy, going back a few years ago i couldn't even find any tech CD's in the shops over here and now they are selling out in the hour?

Nice to see some T9X love getting bigger down here in New Zealand.

this is good news.
    especially since it's his old shit that's selling out (or so i'm assuming)

dang apparently San Jose is one of the top places where Tech stuff sells out in stores but i never seen a place where they were selling it either lol

THIS TECH SHIT'S GONNA EXPLODE LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS SO THE MAINSTREAM BITCHES JUST NEED TO GET USED TO IT. HAHA FINALLY SOME REAL SHIT IN THE RECORD STORES. ALL THANKS TO US OF COURSE

Ya hard, i mean shit i couldn't even find tech CDs in the shop until last year and now the shit is not even lasting on the shelf for more in 1 hour? Ok, he might have exaggerated alittle but shits still hot. Tech about to blow up heck he already is!

Just some positive info i thought id share with use all!

What do u have to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Diaz
    THIS TECH SHIT'S GONNA EXPLODE LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS SO THE MAINSTREAM BITCHES JUST NEED TO GET USED TO IT. HAHA FINALLY SOME REAL SHIT IN THE RECORD STORES. ALL THANKS TO US OF COURSE

Hey man im from New Zealand aswell, i didn't know they sold his albums here, what store did u go 2?

Hey man how's it going?

Hard not many people know NZ has Techs albums in store lol. Im from Waikato and i got mine from JB Hi FI, also all of the music shops around here have his album aswell (Most likely if its there it will be sold out soon lol) they also had Krizz, BLH, Kutts albums which i brought them all up lol.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiNMann
    Hey man im from New Zealand aswell, i didn't know they sold his albums here, what store did u go 2?

There is now A Strange Music Australia

What does he have to do with it? Everything dude. Hes a fan, just like you and me. And techs fans are what has made him what he is today. His popularity rose mostly due to fans spreadin the word, like myself and likely most people on this forum.. including him.

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    What do u have to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan Diaz