Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: soo...

soo...

i have to say. i wasnt expecting much outta the gates mixplate. its alot better then i thought it was gonna b. there were a few songs that i wasnt crazy about. and its waaaay better then sickology. the only thing is i wish he had that joell ortiz collab. and joe budden. prozak or twiztid. and i thought loud was gnna b kabosh so i was a lil disappointed but it was still a good song. and another nnnutthowze song wouldve been sik.but overall it was pretty sik album. when my money comes inna couple days ill be pre ordering that shit

the party shit aint my thing either.i heard og and thought it was gnna suck thats by far the weakest song on the album. sickology was a disappointment imo

This. I mean it's not a solo album, so I don't blame him. I liked Sickology a lot more, but that's just me. My top songs on the mixed plate would probably be "What's your Psycho", "Need More Angels", "Gamer", "Harvey Dent", and even "O.G". But I'm not going to lie, this was probably the worst albums he's done. Doesn't mean that it's a bad album, just not his best. I'm definitely looking forward to "All 6's and 7's" being better.

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    i think sickology was a underrated cd.....i personally feel this is his worse cd but not a bad cd.....still better then 95% of other shit.....

I hate KC Tea...good drink, but song is whack. Nothing like Caribou Lou

Quote Originally Posted by technition # 509
    harvey dent, more angels, and far out best songs
    kc tea and og aint that good

I dont understand why ppl bitch about the party/sex music. saying its not your type of music. all you want is the dark shit you emo fucks! Dont you fucking party? Get out once in awhile and enjoy life and enjoy the good music he's putting out while hes still putting it out. He could quit tomorrow then who do we got? justin beiber?

at least its different when he talks about the bitches tho. watch all the oldskool rap videos and its bitches in bikinis getting sprayed with liqour

Quote Originally Posted by steven crow
    theres nothing wrong with party music sometimes....but when its generic.....its blahhh....and im not a huge song about bitches.....just not my thing.....its just like theres alot of people that dont like horrorcore music....its all preference.....me being a hip hop/rap head....songs about bitches just dont do it for me

Quote Originally Posted by AmeriKiLLa
    I dont understand why ppl bitch about the party/sex music. saying its not your type of music. all you want is the dark shit you emo fucks! Dont you fucking party? Get out once in awhile and enjoy life and enjoy the good music he's putting out while hes still putting it out. He could quit tomorrow then who do we got? justin beiber?

Everready had many party songs, and it was fucking great. The album just needed better hooks and better beats.

I liked MLK more than Sickology and Gates but all 3 are good.

A lot of club beats are good, but the lyricism is non-existent. You can make good club songs with good lyrics. Most shit is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Naveed
    The party music at the clubs is better....

Definately a lil disappointed in kc tea but I still like it. It ain't gonn bang like caribou Lou but it's still dope... Lol I like pu wah wah