Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shipping and handling?

Shipping and handling?

Is there shipping and handling on strange music online store murchendise? If so how much is it?

i think there is kuzz i was gonna order brotha lynch and it was 18 but after shipping it was like 26

ya there is

It depends on the weight of what you buy.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rance-5592
    It depends on the weight of what you buy.
    This. I just ordered 5 things and my shipping was an extra 10 dollars.

I dont really like ordering stuff from the Strange store. With Hatchet Gear (Psychopathic), it's 3 bux first item, 2 bux for each additional item. With Strange, the amount for shipping oin one cd alone makes me not wanna bother. I just waited til Strange Days to get my Lost Scripts (which wasnt even shrinkwrapped...).

Any thing else you'd like to complain about.?? If you don't want to get it through strange then go to best buy or itunes. Strnage still gets paid. But trav said that they mark everything higher so retail places don't throw a fit.

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator
    I dont really like ordering stuff from the Strange store. With Hatchet Gear (Psychopathic), it's 3 bux first item, 2 bux for each additional item. With Strange, the amount for shipping oin one cd alone makes me not wanna bother. I just waited til Strange Days to get my Lost Scripts (which wasnt even shrinkwrapped...).

i think that strange should have everything cheaper, i mean if retailers wanna bitch then dont carry it i mean shit would be so much cheaper

I ordered 8 items and shipping and handling was 17.00

First off, I'm not complaining. Second, if I don't buy the cds from Strange's online store, where do you THINK I get them from, Captain Obvious? Dumbass...

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    Any thing else you'd like to complain about.?? If you don't want to get it through strange then go to best buy or itunes. Strnage still gets paid. But trav said that they mark everything higher so retail places don't throw a fit.

Quote Originally Posted by AnDy Capitator