Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerseys

Jerseys

Why the fuck did they take the new jerseys off before the sale what happened to everything EXCEPT THE GATES MIXED PLATE is half off is that there way of saying thats not half off by just getting rid of it lol? any answers

Because they ran out of jerseys

I highly doubt it. Cause they were on the website last night at like 2am when I was doing the shopping cart for this morning. I doubt they completely sold out of the new jerseys bu still have the old ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick bowen

exactly cause if they ran out then there is a lot of stupid ppl cause they ran out b4 the sale started and that means a lot of dumbasses just paid 110 instead of 55

Quote Originally Posted by Techn9cian4life
    I highly doubt it. Cause they were on the website last night at like 2am when I was doing the shopping cart for this morning. I doubt they completely sold out of the new jerseys bu still have the old ones.

im thinking they took em down, cause they're brand new...and know people will still pay $110 for em.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    exactly cause if they ran out then there is a lot of stupid ppl cause they ran out b4 the sale started and that means a lot of dumbasses just paid 110 instead of 55

They were taken off the site last night at like 12am because they completely went out of inventory they had only 5 XL's left on the new ones so they pulled those and now the only 1s left are the 3 XL old ones

That could also be the case too but what's done is done whining won't get them back

im thinking they took em down, cause they're brand new...and know people will still pay $110 for em.

There is no way the jerseys sold out, Id bet anything they are back up on the store the day after the sale.
    I dont think whining will get them back, but voicing your opinion to Strange is the only way for them to know if the fans are upset.
    I really wanted a jersey, and after I read about the sale I checked the site and saw the jerseys were still up.
    I planned on what I would buy, and then found out they have been pulled.
    I am severely dissapointed, and I want Strange to know that it aint cool.
    It is up to them what they discount, but damn man, I wanted a jersey.

I'm pretty sure they're sold out I mean come on they $110 regular price so they were probably the first to go

They were taken down before the sale began.
    The jerseys were online till around 10:00 here, then they are gone.
    The sale started at 9 am this morning, so either they sold out at regular price, all 3 colors, all at the same time, or they were taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan
    I'm pretty sure they're sold out I mean come on they $110 regular price so they were probably the first to go