Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UFC 116 Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin

UFC 116 Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin

I can not wait for this fight, Brock is going take this fight, what ya'll think?

I think u need to change ur fuggin name. .everybody knows I'm the real jojo lol jk
    Lesnar gonna fuck him up
    But for real, I'm jojo

Chris Tucker's gonna run in to the octagon, stand over Lesnar and say, " you got knocked the phyuk out, man"....

actually ill be Chris Rock
    "tell shane he just got knocked THE FUCK OUT"

Its chris tucker dude.

Lesnar doesn't have a chance standing toe to toe with Carwin. Brock's a beast on the ground, but he hasn't fought anyone as big as Carwin. Not to mention both have a wrestling background (I'm not talking about WWE)

Did u see what happened when Shane touched Gonzaga and Mir's chin? SLEEPY TIME!!!!

And btw JoJo72 you're dog looks like a beast man, how old is it? I only say it cuz I can't tell if its a boy or not. My pits name is scrappy and he is the exact same dude, white with a brown patch on his right eye.

i was talking about the longest yard

yea he was 2 months in that pic, hes bout 6 months now. His name is Monster, big paws lol.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Rance-5592
    And btw JoJo72 you're dog looks like a beast man, how old is it? I only say it cuz I can't tell if its a boy or not. My pits name is scrappy and he is the exact same dude, white with a brown patch on his right eye.

Its def. going to be a great fight, if Brock wins this fight he needs to have alot more respect from people than he does now.

Quote Originally Posted by G.Romero
    Lesnar doesn't have a chance standing toe to toe with Carwin. Brock's a beast on the ground, but he hasn't fought anyone as big as Carwin. Not to mention both have a wrestling background (I'm not talking about WWE)

Did u see what happened when Shane touched Gonzaga and Mir's chin? SLEEPY TIME!!!!