Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: tech n9ne headphones

  1. #1

    tech n9ne headphones

    stupid q but are the headphoines gonna be 50% off cause i dont see them at the strange store only on frys anyone know thanks

  2. #2
    i guess not....i was going to order them to for my birthday since its today, but I guess strange music is just being some cheap ass motherfuckers with them and the new jerseys. Fuck Strange

  3. #3
    ha ha happy birthday

    Quote Originally Posted by John
    i guess not....i was going to order them to for my birthday since its today, but I guess strange music is just being some cheap ass motherfuckers with them and the new jerseys. Fuck Strange

  4. #4
    thanks man....im just not gonna support strange like I did and buy the new cds when they come out. if they say 50% off sale it should be 50% off everything on the website, not take items down and say you can't get this or that. That is not a true 50% off sale. They don't show love for the fans like they use to.

  5. #5
    Senior Member techn9ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    167
    yeah I'm pissed off too I was gonna but me a new jersey and a pear of those earphones and it turns those are the two things they took off the website

  6. #6
    This fucking sucks the headphones was on there yesterday... I agree Strange really don't about the fans like they use too

    Quote Originally Posted by John
    thanks man....im just not gonna support strange like I did and buy the new cds when they come out. if they say 50% off sale it should be 50% off everything on the website, not take items down and say you can't get this or that. That is not a true 50% off sale. They don't show love for the fans like they use to.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    485
    lol...some of you are ridiculous. Theyre giving you 50% off on the entire store and they have a FEW exceptions, that probably for the sake of profit and business, they can't do 50% on.

  8. #8
    I agree with you. Seriously, chill the fuck out people. If I saw all you fools bitchin I would say fuck a sale.. Quit bitching seriously its pathetic.. Or get a job, make some money, and pay full price you broke fools. Your lucky SOME of this stuff is 50% off. What a bunch of ungrateful fuckin losers..

    Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star
    lol...some of you are ridiculous. Theyre giving you 50% off on the entire store and they have a FEW exceptions, that probably for the sake of profit and business, they can't do 50% on.

  9. #9
    50% off the stuff in the store is a deal, and I apprecite that.
    I loved the last sale too, and I will take advantage of this one was well.
    But the fact that the new jerseys arent up annoyed me too, especially since they were up for most of yesterday.
    I wont go so far as to say fuck strange, but it was some bullshit to pull the jerseys.
    Overall it is a good deal, but the exclusion of some key items does suck.
    And Im not whining, just voicing my displeasure.
    Id get one of the old jerseys, but Id be swimming in a 3xl

  10. #10
    The headphones sell out a fuckload, think about that? Didn't think so, fuck Strange?, shut the fuck up cheap mother fucker god damn.

Similar Threads

  1. Tech N9ne Jams to Music with his SMS Street by 50 Headphones!
    By Palademic in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 02:48 PM
  2. Tech N9ne Ruffian Headphones?
    By RobertEmmanuelHernandez in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 08:52 AM
  3. Tech N9ne headphones
    By 701 Technician in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 12:00 AM
  4. TECH N9NE HEADPHONES?
    By MAYER89 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-14-2010, 08:25 AM
  5. Tech n9ne headphones
    By mattsofattso in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 12:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •