Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tech n9ne headphones

tech n9ne headphones

stupid q but are the headphoines gonna be 50% off cause i dont see them at the strange store only on frys anyone know thanks

i guess not....i was going to order them to for my birthday since its today, but I guess strange music is just being some cheap ass motherfuckers with them and the new jerseys. Fuck Strange

ha ha happy birthday

Quote Originally Posted by John
    i guess not....i was going to order them to for my birthday since its today, but I guess strange music is just being some cheap ass motherfuckers with them and the new jerseys. Fuck Strange

thanks man....im just not gonna support strange like I did and buy the new cds when they come out. if they say 50% off sale it should be 50% off everything on the website, not take items down and say you can't get this or that. That is not a true 50% off sale. They don't show love for the fans like they use to.

yeah I'm pissed off too I was gonna but me a new jersey and a pear of those earphones and it turns those are the two things they took off the website

This fucking sucks the headphones was on there yesterday... I agree Strange really don't about the fans like they use too

Quote Originally Posted by John
    thanks man....im just not gonna support strange like I did and buy the new cds when they come out. if they say 50% off sale it should be 50% off everything on the website, not take items down and say you can't get this or that. That is not a true 50% off sale. They don't show love for the fans like they use to.

lol...some of you are ridiculous. Theyre giving you 50% off on the entire store and they have a FEW exceptions, that probably for the sake of profit and business, they can't do 50% on.

I agree with you. Seriously, chill the fuck out people. If I saw all you fools bitchin I would say fuck a sale.. Quit bitching seriously its pathetic.. Or get a job, make some money, and pay full price you broke fools. Your lucky SOME of this stuff is 50% off. What a bunch of ungrateful fuckin losers..

Quote Originally Posted by CHi Star
    lol...some of you are ridiculous. Theyre giving you 50% off on the entire store and they have a FEW exceptions, that probably for the sake of profit and business, they can't do 50% on.

50% off the stuff in the store is a deal, and I apprecite that.
    I loved the last sale too, and I will take advantage of this one was well.
    But the fact that the new jerseys arent up annoyed me too, especially since they were up for most of yesterday.
    I wont go so far as to say fuck strange, but it was some bullshit to pull the jerseys.
    Overall it is a good deal, but the exclusion of some key items does suck.
    And Im not whining, just voicing my displeasure.
    Id get one of the old jerseys, but Id be swimming in a 3xl

The headphones sell out a fuckload, think about that? Didn't think so, fuck Strange?, shut the fuck up cheap mother fucker god damn.