Thread: Need Help!!!!

Need Help!!!!

aight..so i was on my other computer..the one i use all the time..im usin my bros right now..on the computer i use..i use defender pro..i have to disable the firewall to get on itunes store..i disabled it for 30 mins..i was on the store but i was also on the net...this stupid program called AV Security Suite installed itself..ive had the same problem twice before but they were easy to uninstall because i used malware bytes...this program is a pain in the ass because i tried removing it with malware bytes and it wouldnt work..ive scanned and removed multiple times but it still wont remove...ive tried youtube but every video says to reboot in safe mode but mine wont..i know i have to run malwarebytes in safe mode to remove but mine wont reboot in safe..any help on how to remove this stupid program?

DONT DO ANYTHING!! this just happened to me too. and that damn program is smart lol and sneaky. you need to do a SYSTEM RESTORE.. you dont have to go back to factory settings, just back to the last save/check point or whatever their called. i had to revert my computer back like a week or two so a lost a couple songs and what not but not much, do that! it works

my bro jus did that...cuz it happend to him...it worked for him..but it didnt work for me