Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this some deep ish, like deep dish just try an peep this, not tryin ta preech shit

this some deep ish, like deep dish just try an peep this, not tryin ta preech shit

ya'll know about the first sin right,? the tree of nowlege an the forrbidden fruit.?well what could the tree of knowlege be today.... the information highway(internet) you can do pretty much every sin on here, now what was the first computer?, Apple!... there symbol? an apple wit a bite out of it......... on the phone if you put 9 three times it's www! sry tech i aint sayin your evil or a devil worshiper at all, i've been throu some shit in the past just as well so i know. an i use your music as a tool for self tharaputic reasons only. <em>any one who feeds of the darkness shall see complete darkness,</em> anger leads to maddness which leads to self anihlation like a black hole doo

people be carefull, TECH make TUPAC proud, and one love to everyone...

i'm talkin bout the internet world wide web. the first time it was made availible to ene one. like the Iphone you can do, geek open your mind, but then again thats is what got us into trouble in the first place lol

What the hell are you rambling about? Forbidden fruit, computers, 9's n w's, black hole's, Tech N9ne, 2pac, iphone's?

<p ="text-align: left;">

You sir are on crack.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Local_Ghetto Superman
    i'm talkin bout the internet world wide web. the first time it was made availible to ene one. like the Iphone you can do, geek open your mind, but then again thats is what got us into trouble in the first place lol

this

Quote Originally Posted by VIP
    What the hell are you rambling about? Forbidden fruit, computers, 9's n w's, black hole's, Tech N9ne, 2pac, iphone's?

<p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

haha i'am inlightened sry no crack i don't even moke cigs just the bombay, soryy if you can't understand me i'm STRANGE i know my northwest Technitions feel me when i have broke this down for them in person i got more but ya'll just don't get it,
    an it's hard to explain like this, but i'ts watever i hope some people get it ..... but usally people who don't put god first are self centered. i love kutts' line "keep it 100 wit your self, in life put god first and keep it filled wit realness"-put that on the hood

You should spend less time "enlightening" yourself, and more time educating yourself. Your spelling is just god-awful.

And I still have no fucking clue where you're trying to go with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Local_Ghetto Superman
    haha i'am inlightened sry no crack i don't even moke cigs just the bombay, soryy if you can't understand me i'm STRANGE i know my northwest Technitions feel me when i have broke this down for them in person i got more but ya'll just don't get it,
    an it's hard to explain like this, but i'ts watever i hope some people get it ..... but usally people who don't put god first are self centered. i love kutts' line "keep it 100 wit your self, in life put god first and keep it filled wit realness"-put that on the hood

he is right!! well maybe I doubt tech is involved cause he only has one 9 in his name well anyway F the masons!!!!

no no i don't think he is involved at all but it's trippy..

and i aint tryin to go any where wit it, its just some shit that came to me see I'm all 7's & 6's. and if you can't figure out what i'm tryin to spell well my shit aint for you...
    food four thahgt

Quote Originally Posted by Robert J
    he is right!! well maybe I doubt tech is involved cause he only has one 9 in his name well anyway F the masons!!!!

It is only when humanity is at its brink of distruction will we honestly show effort to pick up the peices of the puzzle and form a masterpeice.