Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: tramadol

tramadol

what about it---good ta take? whether snort or pop

Why donn't you just shoot yourself in the head. It'd be faster than snorting chemicals you don't even know what they do. If you want to get fucked up go smoke some mary. Or drink a lil bit. KC Tea's are highly recommended.

Pop. Nasty drainage, they're kinda like a vike

This. Cleanish. But chemicals are always a bad idea. Would you drink febreeze?? If so then snort you some tramadol.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark
    What the fuck is with all of these drug posts? Take a lesson from Tech. You fuck with that shit too much and it will fuck your life up. Take a lesson from Pimp C. Fuck with it too much and you can die. Take a lesson from Heath Ledger. Fuck with it too much and you will get more famous. I mean you will die. So no, tramadol is not good to take. Stay clean or at least clean-ish.

They are shitty dude. I aint never snorted one, but I can't feel shit when I take them. I like to pop hydrocodones. Fuck a Tramadol.

yea, viki's got badass drainage lol

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs2289
    Pop. Nasty drainage, they're kinda like a vike

1--life's alredy fucked up (homeless) 2--dont care if i die 3--im postin ta find out cuz i knew there'd be sum1 on here that knows bout em (im useta zannies, percs and vike's mainly...o yea, and oxy's)

Quote Originally Posted by Clark
    What the fuck is with all of these drug posts? Take a lesson from Tech. You fuck with that shit too much and it will fuck your life up. Take a lesson from Pimp C. Fuck with it too much and you can die. Take a lesson from Heath Ledger. Fuck with it too much and you will get more famous. I mean you can die. So no, tramadol is not good to take. Stay clean or at least clean-ish.

shit, wish i could get aholda KC Tea

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    Why donn't you just shoot yourself in the head. It'd be faster than snorting chemicals you don't even know what they do. If you want to get fucked up go smoke some mary. Or drink a lil bit. KC Tea's are highly recommended.

SMH facepalm.

I picked up cans when i was homeless. But do what you do. Its Hennesey Sprite and Lemons if you ever get a chance to try it. But don't die. Its not a good thing. And OD's are hella pain. Truset me.

Quote Originally Posted by big ecker
    shit, wish i could get aholda KC Tea

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James