Thread: Lord Infamous Recovering From Heart Attack

Lord Infamous Recovering From Heart Attack

damn i hope he will be better hes one of my fav rappers anyways for u that dident know heres the link http://www.memphisrap.com/index.php?t=article&m=946

yeah im pretty sure he goes heavy on the drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Clark
    What the hell? How can he have a heart attack when hes only 34!?! I wonder if drugs caused it. Anyways, much love to him and his family. I hope he gets better.

Those are rumors my boy already called pop a lock a few days ago ,an he said it's just a rumor.

i dont think so juicy j even sayed hes checking up on lord so did koopsta knicca

Quote Originally Posted by boxspring joe
    Those are rumors my boy already called pop a lock a few days ago ,an he said it's just a rumor.

That article also said he had kidney failure. Hope he get's back into good shape soon.
    -"Q"

i knew i guy that died of a heart attack at 19, he didnt do drugs or anything but he crashed into the back of someones car and the dude infront got out of the car and went crazy, that made the dude i knew have a heart attack. so you dont have to be old, anything can cause it, fear for example.

What the hell? How can he have a heart attack when hes only 34!?! I wonder if drugs caused it. Anyways, much love to him and his family. I hope he gets better.

LOL. Same situation with Pimp C though. They say it was an OD but they were claiming natural causes for a while after that. He was early 30's.

Damn that sucks. But if it there was an event or preexisting medical condition that caused Infamous' heart attack, you would think that it would be mentioned earlier in his career or in one of the articles that talks about it. What I meant was it is odd for a man without one of those things to have a heart attack at 34. I just didnt want to or think it was necessary to write all that out. Thanks for making me.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    i knew i guy that died of a heart attack at 19, he didnt do drugs or anything but he crashed into the back of someones car and the dude infront got out of the car and went crazy, that made the dude i knew have a heart attack. so you dont have to be old, anything can cause it, fear for example.

LOL> Yeah. When he used to come up to my town with Skinny Pimp they used to invite anyone who was listening to come to their hotels and do powder with them. I never got to but my friend went a few times. They used to come up here just to get away from TN. LOL. But yeah i bet if he wasn't on drugs its what the drugs did to his body. Kidney failure is from overdrinkin or drug use mainly.

Thats why I said that I wondered if it was drugs in the original post. I didnt want to say outright, "I bet they found that fucking junkie with needles sticking out of both his arms and between his toes!" But I wanted to subtly elude to drugs being the cause without saying outright that I thought it was drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick James
    LOL. Same situation with Pimp C though. They say it was an OD but they were claiming natural causes for a while after that. He was early 30's.

Damn that sucks. But if it there was an event or preexisting medical condition that caused Infamous' heart attack, you would think that it would be mentioned earlier in his career or in one of the articles that talks about it. What I meant was it is odd for a man without one of those things to have a heart attack at 34. I just didnt want to or think it was necessary to write all that out. Thanks for making me.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

DIe Hard Three 6 & Hypnotize Minds fan here, Lord is one of my favorite rappers ever, so yeah this blows. And yes, Lord is a big drug head, he needs to STOP, or hes gunna die an early death. Just smoke some weed Lord damnit.

hmmmmm