Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My first Tech concert and Chris Calico.

My first Tech concert and Chris Calico.

Went with my teenager to concert in Albuquerque because their ride fell through and apart from the high decibels (I brought earplugs!) enjoyed the show. I hadn't been to a live concert since Tina Turner in the 80''s (I'm 56) and was quite impressed with the quality of the event. I really enjoyed Chris, what an energetic performer!! A good time was had by all.

It's Krizz Kaliko, just so you know and you won't get bashed by a million people.

Glad you had a good time. I've only been to two concerts and they're the best shows put on by any performer these days.

I love Chris Calico's live performance as well...And that Tek-Nine guy is alright

Toarrance, go die man jesus. Glad you liked the show sheryl! I'm sure most 56 year old parents wouldn't have done that!

milf??? or gilf???

Glad you enjoyed the show! I remember two years ago when I was at a show and met older moms there around your age, I as surprised that older people were there, it's all good though.

Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko, along with Kutt are probably the greatest acts on stage right now when it comes to tours.

Warning, you may get bashed by a few members cuz of how sensitive they are about the spelling of the artist names, but it's obvious you're just really getting turned on to them, so dont sweat it.

Hell ya, everyone should see Tech and the crew at least once. Best rap performance, period. I've seen em' 9 times! Should i stop goin so I can stay on the #9? Hmmmm....pshhhhh naaaaa!

awesome

haha, go til #99 my nig!

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Petersen
    Hell ya, everyone should see Tech and the crew at least once. Best rap performance, period. I've seen em' 9 times! Should i stop goin so I can stay on the #9? Hmmmm....pshhhhh naaaaa!

My wife said the same thing about Kali. Everyone is always impressed with how he moves with his size on stage when they see him the first time. I've seen it a few times and i'm still impressed.