Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: New on here but big fan

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16

    New on here but big fan

    Wut up technicians!!!!

  2. #2
    wut up and welcome to the greatest site on earth

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16
    No shit! Thx herd of it b4 on techs album but wasn't sure wut it wuz till I looked

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    wut up and welcome to the greatest site on earth

  4. #4
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    lol you will soon be sadly dissappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie barlow
    No shit! Thx herd of it b4 on techs album but wasn't sure wut it wuz till I looked

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    wut up and welcome to the greatest site on earth

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    16
    Y disappinted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol you will soon be sadly dissappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie barlow
    No shit! Thx herd of it b4 on techs album but wasn't sure wut it wuz till I looked

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    wut up and welcome to the greatest site on earth

  6. #6
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    you will find out in time my friend

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie barlow
    Y disappinted?

    Quote Originally Posted by Siikez
    lol you will soon be sadly dissappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie barlow
    No shit! Thx herd of it b4 on techs album but wasn't sure wut it wuz till I looked

    Quote Originally Posted by Dukecityspecialist
    wut up and welcome to the greatest site on earth

  7. #7
    Senior Member sean diego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    3,580
    yo there

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •