Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Cognito can freestyle????

  1. #1

    Cognito can freestyle????

    Yessir

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Cognito kinda killed it. LOL> Who'da thunk it.

  4. #4

  5. #5
    Yup yup that was pretty dope.

  6. #6
    Senior Member techn9ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    167
    Is it just me or is Dj Chill a goof

  7. #7
    Senior Member The Chef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    743
    he look likea coke head. haha. hes the shit tho

    Quote Originally Posted by techn9ne
    Is it just me or is Dj Chill a goof

  8. #8
    hahah was gona say duznt matter i got a friend who's a Goof an that dude can play guitar like nuthing dude's crazy with his shit most Goof's are realy good with music

    Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    he look likea coke head. haha. hes the shit tho

    Quote Originally Posted by techn9ne
    Is it just me or is Dj Chill a goof

  9. #9
    hahahahahahaha. Cog dont like them drunk!! lmao. sip sumthin Cog!! haha

  10. #10
    Senior Member techn9ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    167
    true that. lol tech n9ne's a goof

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Davey
    hahah was gona say duznt matter i got a friend who's a Goof an that dude can play guitar like nuthing dude's crazy with his shit most Goof's are realy good with music


    Quote Originally Posted by The Chef
    he look likea coke head. haha. hes the shit tho

    Quote Originally Posted by techn9ne
    Is it just me or is Dj Chill a goof

Similar Threads

  1. Freestyle
    By ChrisPace in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 02:01 AM
  2. S.P.A.W.N. - BMF freestyle
    By Thee Almighty S.P.A.W.N. in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2010, 03:02 PM
  3. just a little freestyle
    By sean diego in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2010, 12:58 AM
  4. Freestyle..
    By Rayyyyyyyymotherfuckerrrrr in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 06:26 PM
  5. Another Freestyle
    By Rayyyyyyyymotherfuckerrrrr in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 04:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •