Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Any thoughts on the election??

Any thoughts on the election??

So personally I am stoked. Obama isnt perfect and I pray he will be more aggressive with his agenda this time instead of trying to play so in the middle hoping for a second term. No candidate is perfect and I have plenty of problems with Obamas policies as well but Romney would have been the worst possible thing that could have happened to this country. The main reason Obama cant get anything done is because the Republicans wont let anything he want go through the House and Senate. Most importantly anyone who has a woman in their life that they love, be it a mom or wife, thank god that Romney/Ryan didnt win because their womans rights beliefs are fucking insane....one of the wosrt being Paul Ryans adamant position that under NO circumstance should a woman be allowed an abortion even if its a matter of life or death for the mother. I will stop ranting but just curious to others thoughts. This isnt usually a place for political convo but I figured today of all days maybe we could start one.

Better of two evils. Nuff said!

Two sides of the same coin in my opinion. Signing the NDAA into law was enough to make me dislike Obama.

this x 1000

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper

Two sides of the same coin in my opinion. Signing the NDAA into law was enough to make me dislike Obama.

Yeah but it was the Republicans who really wanted the NDAA and furthermore we were afraid of the patriot act when it was voted in but I doubt the NDAA will affect us really just like the patriot act. Why? Because if for example the consensus says that there are "308,694,441" Americans then technically for it to truly affect everyone there would have to be "308,694,441" people working for the NDAA coming after us and then another "308,694,441" to pull the same crap back on the people who work for the NDAA. Or just one big mess where the NDAA goes out of control.

But the NDAA and the patriot act is the same as the RIAA and then the copy right law and the laws against use of drugs for example since they'll have a hard time enforcing it. So unless they enact absurd laws where anyone can be fucked with at random and then also give the law enforcement plans to bust people at random there won't be anything really fucked up that'll happen due to the NDAA.

Which is because law enforcement is always very incompetent. And that's because there is never enough cops and enough force and laws with guide lines that both push for and give way for cops to do tons of absurd busts, Because last but not least the NDAA can only go after suspected terorism therefore the people who are afraid of it because they drink and drive or do drugs will not apply. You can't just easily appear as if you're a terrorist, and even then to be a considered terrorist suspect they'd have to know your personal life inside and out.

I doubt for a long long time any law enforcement will know the personal ongoings of peoples lives inside of their homes and more so I doubt that even then there would be enough people to watch everyone. Because again they'd have to have an infinite amount of people in the NDAA so that way they can watch everyone which would be impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Schipper

Obama voters are a bunch of passive-aggressive hipsters who dont want to see shit get done in America.

Ding Ding Ding. Pretty much every non-black person I've talked to that's voting for Obama said they were doing it because he's in favor of gay marriage. Are you fucking kidding me? I have nothing against gay people, but there are much bigger issues in America today than whether or not 2 people of the same sex can put a certain label on their relationship. Fucking ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Blades

Obama voters are a bunch of passive-aggressive hipsters who dont want to see shit get done in America.

LAWLS. No.

Quote Originally Posted by Siikez

Better of two evils. Nuff said!

these videos have me in hysterics again tho, lol

Obama likes gay boys