Thread: Check out my song "Certified Strange" it's pretty fuckin dope and id appreciate it if the technicians told me how they feel

Check out my song "Certified Strange" it's pretty fuckin dope and id appreciate it if the technicians told me how they feel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QTkaHGqBm4

Lemme know what you guys think

link doesnt work homie

should be up n runnin now

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Smith

link doesnt work homie

link didnt work for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QTkaHGqBm4 hopefully this solves the issue!
    Quote Originally Posted by travis runnebohm

link didnt work for me

Ok, now I hope you understand when I say this, but usually when someone shares their own music on this site, I go in with this preconceived mind set to keep my expectations low. Now, that being said, I can say I'm impressed, like, wow, you definitely have a pretty solid grasp of switching flows, internal rhymes, and chopping. You can definitely hear the Strange Music influence. Keep it up. Only "criticism" I have, is I don't know if its an effect you applied or your mic, but you're vocals sound washed out.

Liked, Favorited, and Subbed.

Thanks for the Fave and Sub! I really appreciate it. as for the mic yeah i dont have a professional one yet but its on my list of things to get now that I have a new job but thanks man I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to listen

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix

Ok, now I hope you understand when I say this, but usually when someone shares their own music on this site, I go in with this preconceived mind set to keep my expectations low. Now, that being said, I can say I'm impressed, like, wow, you definitely have a pretty solid grasp of switching flows, internal rhymes, and chopping. You can definitely hear the Strange Music influence. Keep it up. Only "criticism" I have, is I don't know if its an effect you applied or your mic, but you're vocals sound washed out.

Not a problem man, I listen to most everything posted on here, just most the time (sadly) it's not worth commenting on.

Quote Originally Posted by jerry velasquez

Thanks for the Fave and Sub! I really appreciate it. as for the mic yeah i dont have a professional one yet but its on my list of things to get now that I have a new job but thanks man I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to listen

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nix