Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jumpin Jax - Stevie Stone Verse

Jumpin Jax - Stevie Stone Verse

used the search bar, went through some jumpin jax threads and didnt see stones verse anywhere else so im postin lol. if its somewhere else suck my dick i used the search bar LOL
    stone killed his verse

I have a feeling alot of people won't like this album. They'll say its too generic just like i hear about Raw and UnKutt. But this is dope ass music at its best. Stevie killed that shit. Strange makes everyone better. And to the people that want to hear tech do more fast raps you have to pick you poison. Do you want fast raps from tech or hella shows each year. He said its hard for him to write fast on the bus and when he's touring 200+ cities a year that doesn't leave much time off the bus. Techs shit is dope no matter what. This is just futher proof.

yessir, im hella lookin for to ollie gates and all 6s and 7s even more LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    I have a feeling alot of people won't like this album. They'll say its too generic just like i hear about Raw and UnKutt. But this is dope ass music at its best. Stevie killed that shit. Strange makes everyone better. And to the people that want to hear tech do more fast raps you have to pick you poison. Do you want fast raps from tech or hella shows each year. He said its hard for him to write fast on the bus and when he's touring 200+ cities a year that doesn't leave much time off the bus. Techs shit is dope no matter what. This is just futher proof.

Dope, I can't wait to buy the single on Tuesday.

I love the party tracks. puts me in a good mood.

My goodness, Stevie & Tech ripped that shit. Tech's verse was straight murder, cant wait to hear the full song.

my goodness indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Bertrand
    My goodness, Stevie & Tech ripped that shit. Tech's verse was straight murder, cant wait to hear the full song.

purdee fookin sick mon!!!! I iz so excited!!!!!
    <p ="text-align: left;">

Tech has always been doing 200+ shows a year. I agree it takes time though. Considering what he said in the faygoluvers interview, I'd say it's him being busy with shows AND mad other shit.

And uh...I like to party. So if Tech makes more party music, the more Tech I get to play at parties.

This will be like every other Collabos...It's Tech with a bunch of people HE wants. If you had a bunch of your boys on a track, you'd wanna do party shit. OR, if you're life is a party like Tech then you're gonna write about parties. Besides, you guys act like All 6's And 7's is gonna be full of party shit. I think it has the potential to be the best mix of Tech's s since Everready.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird

this song is gonna sound orgasmic in my whip system