Thread: midwest choppa 3

midwest choppa 3

I'm tired of readin 1000 forumns abouts this, use the search feature fuckers. Just like I'm sure there is at least 1 post bitching about people talkin about it. The one thing that really pisses me off, tech may make his music for all fans east west down south everywhere but most of the people I see on the internet that love those songs aren't even midwest....I mean midwest has so few people proudly repping it that we need to hold on to the few songs that are epic that do

I'm tired of readin 1000 forumns abouts this, use the search feature fuckers. Just like I'm sure there is at least 1 post bitching about people talkin about it. The one thing that really pisses me off, tech may make his music for all fans east west down south everywhere but most of the people I see on the internet that love those songs aren't even midwest....I mean midwest has so few people proudly repping it that we need to hold on to the few songs that are epic that do

me doing it was part of the joke world famous dirty would be the 1st dick hole to comment and not get the joke that I didn't use the search feature either

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

Well you failed

Quote Originally Posted by Travis iiams
    me doing it was part of the joke world famous dirty would be the 1st dick hole to comment and not get the joke that I didn't use the search feature either

Epically.

Well you failed

Bitching about something he did himself SMH

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud
    Epically.

Well you failed

his jokes are as bad as my parents. 0 out of about 80 are funny...

Epically.

Well you failed

Gotta love parent jokes lol

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

Epically.

Well you failed

ha parent jokes are like totally funny! go blow each other

Gotta love parent jokes lol

Quote Originally Posted by a tie a

Epically.

Well you failed