Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW DRAKE SONG check it out

NEW DRAKE SONG check it out

dumb money in the buildin!!(chours)i've done way too many songs by this time now...that yaw didnt hear last year... fuck all of yaw...you couldve listen to a few more tracks and checked out my new shit but.. i cant even remember it all..what am i doing?...ummm what am i doing?......oh yea that right...its a parody...its comedy...you should be laughin right now mane...but this what ima do till its over...till its over...wait the chours is over....#1alright...bottles on me...long as someone drinks it.. //you spilled some onme...now im all stinkin... //stop playin the lotto..cause i am never winnin //t pain hats crazy...abraham lincoln //i shouldnt o drove..cause i cant drive in snow... //u too fine to be diggin all up in ur nose //i can teach you how to cook this spanish...rice on the stove //i swear this pot is like the hottest thing ive ever owned //bout to go thriller mike jackson on these niggaz //all i need is church socks...high waters...slippers //a glove tightly fit tho...sorry no pictures //cause im so damn light u wouldnt see me in the picture //CAN YAW HEAR MEEEEEE?...well fuck it me either //so point the sound man out..i'll make him raise the speaker //it wouldnt be the first time i done it throwin punches //when i should be throwin dick at ur cousin.. //#2one thing bout music when u hear it from the rain //if its a parody..you sayin..man this nigga is insaine //they tellin me that im ugly..i know better than that..thats just wayne //they just mad because i sound like him and im ready for that im just sayin //but i realy cant complain...dumb money makes me broker //nicki manij acts crazy cause i choked her //we was at wayne's crib humpin on the sofa //then wanye kissed baby for a 4some it gets grosser //so im all up on this youtube.HEY MAMA IM ON.. //twist antina..can u see me?..get ur pliers grip on //if u dont have HDTV get online..bid on //or go out to ur local walmart..get ur widescreen on //are you listenin to my voice...i sound so loud im on //its really so annoyin to be holdin this tone //its about time you admit it you would get it //if you could download this remix ina instint //DUMB MONEY!!!!!

lol at dumb money haha

your voice sounds pretty similar to drakes! good shit.

loooooooooooooooooooooooool awesome parody

yaw know how i do!! i was tryna not do the wayne voice since its almost the same lol drake,niki,wayne lol allll same s!

lyrics up now too at the top lol

It takes days to dl it

Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    It takes days to dl it
    thats werid lol

it said 4 hours left

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Dollaz
    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    It takes days to dl it

thats werid lol

Good parody, the choking at the end of each verse had me laughing my azz off.

haha i like the whole part about the HDTV lol