Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Game - Holy Water - Jesus Piece

  1. #1

    Game - Holy Water - Jesus Piece

    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/single...ame-holy-water



    As Tuco would say... "Tight! tight, tight, tight tight!"



    I am very much looking forward to this album (Jesus Piece) and would love to see Tech collab with him in the future (although Kutt or Stevie Stone may be a better fit for it).


    Thoughts on this song and upcoming album?


  2. #2
    Senior Member WeezyBellis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    377
    Yeah. He has a song called Suu Wuu street. There was a 1verse sneak peak on The tube but it was taken down pretty quickly. The bassline is ridiculously long and deep. Like that mid 90s mob stuff. It sounds super dope. Not to hot on Holy Water but Suu Wuu Street sounds suuuuuuper dope! And I love the cover..like alot lol

  3. #3


    Holy Water isn't on the album though. he just threw it out

  4. #4
    Yeah you're right, I read that afterward. Still a tight song though. And he's doing "Sunday Service" by dropping something new every Sunday leading up to the album, Dec. 11, so hopefully we'll hear some good shit coming out.

  5. #5
    Senior Member TK_Saints's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,545


    I can dig it. Sounds dope

  6. #6
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315


    He said "Jesus Piece" is going to be the 2012 version of "The Chronic" ...whaaaaa?! The Chronic is an album that can't be touched, I don't think it will be anywhere near that level of The Chronic, but the song is dope..beat is kinda annoying but it grows on you

  7. #7
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216


    The Game always says dumb shit like that

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth

    He said "Jesus Piece" is going to be the 2012 version of "The Chronic" ...whaaaaa?! The Chronic is an album that can't be touched, I don't think it will be anywhere near that level of The Chronic, but the song is dope..beat is kinda annoying but it grows on you

  8. #8
    Senior Member Gareth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,315


    I know, he's just a dumbass who had a butterfly on his face lmao..does make decent music tho imo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cole

    The Game always says dumb shit like that

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth

    He said "Jesus Piece" is going to be the 2012 version of "The Chronic" ...whaaaaa?! The Chronic is an album that can't be touched, I don't think it will be anywhere near that level of The Chronic, but the song is dope..beat is kinda annoying but it grows on you

  9. #9


    I would like to see the game collab with the game to.but I dont thhink everybody would be able to handle the way tech go off


    the way he do

  10. #10
    Senior Member ₡₱♛'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    11,216


    I think The Game might have a problem collabing with himself

    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin Simmons jr

    I would like to see the game collab with the game to.but I dont thhink everybody would be able to handle the way tech go off


    the way he do

Similar Threads

  1. Game - Jesus Piece (discussion)
    By Conker in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 09:54 PM
  2. VIDEO: Snoop Dogg "Sitting By The Water"
    By YATF in forum Albums,Collabos and Tracks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2012, 06:25 AM
  3. Ill Water Productions - Thoughts
    By WinstonFowlkes in forum Rappers/ Singers/ Producers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 05:04 PM
  4. Hot Water...
    By cashed13 in forum Dwamn!
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-13-2011, 11:10 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 08:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •