Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Eminem and Lil Wayne. This has to be said.

Eminem and Lil Wayne. This has to be said.

I think this is one of the best songs iv hurd ALL year. Its up there with BLH Tech N9ne And Krizz "Dont worry mommy its just bleeding". But this song should show you that Wayne can keep up with Em` even tho' Em is on some other shit. Gotta respect the talent out there, its hard to find now days.

That's one of the few songs on the cd that get skipped. And not just because of Wayne's uninspired, boring flow and 6th grade level lyrics. The chorus and the beat are just cheesy. Seriously, who in there right mind would sample LaBouche?

Ehh really?? I thought Em destroyed Wayne (shocking huh). I like the song and Em KILLED it, but Wayne man....Im not even a Wayne hater, I just do not understand how he's so damn big. He's not even rapping, hes just talking. He has no flow. And all he has is a bunch of punchlines and similies. Thats it. Kids these days hear some punchlines and they think that means he's the greatest rapper. Whatever....Eminem destroyed him. That song showed the difference between a wannabe and one of the greatest rappers of all time.

hahahah 6th grade level lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by VIP
    That's one of the few songs on the cd that get skipped. And not just because of Wayne's uninspired, boring flow and 6th grade level lyrics. The chorus and the beat are just cheesy. Seriously, who in there right mind would sample LaBouche?

no offense but wayne did not hang w/ em on that track... em muuuuuuuuuuuuurdered that shit and wayne was ehh

Wayne wasn't even ehh, he did his verse, then Eminem came on and said...

<p ="text-align: left;">

Quote Originally Posted by the show stopper, the main event
    no offense but wayne did not hang w/ em on that track... em muuuuuuuuuuuuurdered that shit and wayne was ehh

hahahahaahaaaa real talk

Quote Originally Posted by VIP
    Wayne wasn't even ehh, he did his verse, then Eminem came on and said...

<p ="TEXT-ALIGN: left">

Quote Originally Posted by the show stopper, the main event

90 percent of lil wayne's songs have the same delivery, boring...slow....and uninspired feel. Sounded like he was trying not to fall asleep as he rapped, and honestly I havent been able to get through the entire track without skipping it. Why is Wayne hailed as being so good if he sounds like he has downs? I wonder if Em did this song just to prove the differences between rap (Em) and punchlines (Wayne).

Wayne didn't keep up at all. You're crazy.

And this is one of the worst songs on the album. Eminem spit a good verse, but that's the only good thing about the song.