Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Get At Me on Youtube Technicians

  1. #1
    Senior Member E.Wills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    607

    Get At Me on Youtube Technicians


  2. #2
    Senior Member E.Wills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    607
    bump

  3. #3
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    The singing was cool but i wasn't feeling the raps. Sorry.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Siikez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,113
    this

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    The singing was cool but i wasn't feeling the raps. Sorry.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    This is hilarious. Is this originally a Jay z song and ewillis remade it?


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

  7. #7
    yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    This is hilarious. Is this originally a Jay z song and ewillis remade it?




    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

  8. #8
    Senior Member Nick James's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,390
    Fail.

    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    This is hilarious. Is this originally a Jay z song and ewillis remade it?


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

  9. #9
    the parody I posted is hilarious

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    Fail.


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530
    yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    This is hilarious. Is this originally a Jay z song and ewillis remade it?


    Quote Originally Posted by World Famous Dirty 530

Similar Threads

  1. Tech on youtube!!!
    By josephharrison in forum Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 01:15 AM
  2. Youtube Copycats
    By Slance in forum Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 05:06 AM
  3. FYE DVD on YouTube
    By TONY CRUZ (WRECKBONE) in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 06:02 AM
  4. Leave Me Alone On YouTube
    By Jared10 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 02:49 AM
  5. Youtube...last night.....
    By T9xZacK4-20 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 05:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •