Thread: Wizards select John Wall with 1st Overall Pick

Wizards select John Wall with 1st Overall Pick

YEaAAAAAH. Let's do it Wiz...! :/ lol

Maybe they can return to their winning ways huh?

Hopefully. Actually.. undoubtedly.

Gotta stay positive mothaaaafuuuuckkkkaaaaaa

LOL. I feel you. My team went through 21 years of failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpy Kunx

WTF? When the hell was this. In the fucking 40's? haha .. I don't remember them being bad for 21 years in a row.. I remember them sucking like 10 years ago but definitely not for a spree of 21 years??

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Laird
    LOL. I feel you. My team went through 21 years of failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpy Kunx

Here.. let's bring the NBA talk to this thread, or even the actual official NBA thread? Whatever though.. yea we kept him cuz we want to get something out of him, we wouldn't of been able to trade him when it was out for the year, ya feel me? And obviously to the normal NBA fan's eye.. Wizards have a way to go blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, even with Wall, but we really are starting to get a decent team together.. got a good coach too brah. We could surprise some bitches this year.

Your Celtics are old as fuck, good luck having them being as skilled as they have been. KG is done basically, Allen BETTER re-sign and Pierce only got 1 year left right? and he's slowing down too. But yeah, if Doc dips out, that's not gonna be good for u guys.

know he's not a lock but he's been through so much and they kept him. But if you really think that the wizards are on the celtics asses your are demented. The celtics will lose a few but they have a hell of a group and add one key player and we're gucci again. As long as doc decides to stay.

Bumpy Kunx said:
    Good points.. but Arenas isn't a lock to stay on our squad at all bro. He hasn't really been "kept around" he was banned the whole year, wasn't like we somehow kept him when we were supposed to get rid of him.. mothafucka is worth $$$ so we aint gonna get rid of him. If we do, we'll get quality in return.. But yeah dude if it's all just wishful thinking why not just say Brian Scalabrine straight up for Wall? LoL. Also, not gonna lie, I don't watch college sports so I don't know details about John Wall other than he was a lock to be the best in the draft so I support the fuck out of him. Read about him and shit too, but honestly never really seen him actually play in a game. :/ We'll see what happens this year. Don't be surprised if The Wiz aren't on your fucking Celtics queer asses at the end of the season

P.S. Your team prolly is gonna lose a player or 2. Prepare yourself sir, don't break all ur knuckles.

Nick Laird said:
    Like i said. My thoughts. Its all wishfull thinking. Im a huge John Wall fan. Dude can hoop. It was just hoping. LOL. But i know Washington wouldn't trade him. Look at all the Arenas did and they kept him around. Wizards need a better front office. But boston is a lock for top 2 in the east next year,. As long as the team doesn't dismantle.

Bumpy Kunx said:
    Yeah that's how I started. I just wanted to see some news on Tech a long time ago and found this site, and then I found the forums and there was more up to DATE info on here and a lot of shit I never knew (I don't sit and google tech all day everyday so this forum helped like a mothafucka) so I figured I'd sign up but never cared enough to post, but I randomly just said fuck it and decided to.. haha yeah, I dunno why i did it this way actually.. cuz I was thinking.. there's really no point in even having people friended on here.. IS THERE??

Nick, where you get off thinking Boston will trade Allen and Robinson for Wall??? And why the fuck would we do that??

T-Rance-5592 said:
    Wassup man, I did the same shit forever too, I jus came and looked for new updates and left, then I joined, I jus didn't announce myself comin into TRTN world like this, lol. I've been here for awhile. Add me if you want bro.